What We Like:
- Program Variety: LifeSpan consistently loads its treadmills with top-notch programs. The TR3000i treadmill groups routines by fitness goal to make selection easy. Five weight loss routines, five healthy living programs, two heart rate control workouts and seven sports training programs provide excellent variety. You can also save two user-designed routines and, for four months, download personalized workouts from the LifeSpan fitness club for free. After that, additional treadmill programs cost extra.
- Audio: Plug your iPod or other MP3 player into the console for a more entertaining workout.
- Motorized Tilt: The motorized ramp provides 15 incline levels. Training with the incline helps speed up calorie loss and tones legs even better than flat-track training.
- Intensity Options: In addition to setting an incline, trainees can choose from three intensity levels for each preset workout.
- Good Belt Quality: The TR3000i has an appropriate track for its price class. It’s two-ply and moves along 2.5-inch rollers for longevity. Furthermore, the belt is supported by eight variable density shock absorbers that minimize pressure on your body.
- Powerful Motor: The TR3000i’s 2.75 CHP motor is commercial-grade. Sold with a lifetime warranty, it’s guaranteed to power you through years of exercise. On top of that, it’s practically whisper-quiet.
- High Speed: This treadmill’s top speed is 12 mph. The low speed of just .5 mph allows for very light workouts and warm-ups.
- Folding Treadmill: Sturdy and space-saving too, this treadmill folds up with an EZ-Drop system. When compact it takes only 39″ x 33″ of floor space.
- Great Warranty Package: Customers get a lifetime warranty for the frame and motor, a five-year parts warranty and a one-year labor warranty.
LifeSpan TR3000i Treadmill - Key Specs:
|Incline:||0 - 15%|
|Running Area:||20" x 56"|
|Top Speed:||12 MPH|
|Weight Capacity:||350 LBS|
|Dimensions:||71" L x 33" W x 56 H|
- Belt Size: Measuring 20″ Wide x 56″ Long, the exercise area is roomy enough for most walkers and joggers. However, taller runners would need a longer track for running. The LifeSpan 4000i and 5000i have 60-inch tracks.
- Sturdiness: While these treadmills are suitable for most folks, they may feel less sturdy to heavy users.
LifeSpan’s TR3000i brings commercial-quality exercise to home gyms. Its preset workouts, powerful motor and incline are enough to condition anyone’s body with walking or running – and since it plays audio, the treadmill helps your mind wander too.
People who are very tall or heavy might prefer the higher-capacity 4000i and 5000i treadmills with 60-inch belts. Overall though, we highly recommend the LifeSpan TR3000i treadmill to adults of most sizes.