What We Like
- Heavy-duty motor: The 13.0T’s powerful 3.0 CHP motor is backed by a lifetime warranty. It supports speeds up to 12 mph and users weighing up to 350 pounds.
- Workout programs: The LiveStrong 13.0 treadmill’s 14 built-in workout programs provide a lot of variety to help keep workouts interesting. A speed interval program, a hill simulator, and a target heart rate program are just some of the options. Users can also create their own programs in manual mode. Progress can easily be tracked with the Livetrack Fitness Journal, which helps people set and achieve both short-term and long-term fitness goals.
- Entertainment: The 13.0T includes an iPod-compatible port and built-in speakers.
- Incline: This machine’s 14% incline capability is especially steep for a home treadmill and helps exercisers to burn calories more efficiently than when walking on a flat plane.
- Track: The LiveStrong 13.0T has a long 60”x20” deck, and its patented MaxComfort System provides differential cushioning to balance support and shock absorption.
- Warranties: LiveStrong shows confidence in the 13.0T by including a lifetime warranty for the motor and frame, a five-year warranty on other parts, and free in-home labor during the first two years of ownership. Two years of additional service coverage can be purchased separately.
The LiveStrong 13.0 treadmill gets strong reviews for great basics such as a powerful motor and a long track, and the LiveTrack Fitness Journal helps exercisers to meet their goals. Topped off with a generous warranty package, the LS13.0T looks like a great investment.