What We Like
- Workout programs: The T7 SI is loaded with 12 personal trainer workouts and has room for saving three user-designed workouts. It can also read iFit cards (sold separately) to provide 8-week personal training courses.
- Track: The T7 SI’s track is 55” long to accommodate most runners and walkers.
- Incline: The 10% power incline forces trainees to use their muscles differently and get even better results than exercising on a 0% incline.
- Audio: Users can dock an iPod or connect another MP3 player to the treadmill’s sound system with 2” speakers.
- Smart fan: A built-in fan automatically adjusts to match workout intensity.
- Console: The high-resolution display is customizable and easy for even lower-vision people to read.
- Motor: The T7 SI’s 2.25 HP motor is more powerful than other home treadmill motors in its price class, and it’s backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Sturdy deck: This treadmill can support up to 325 pounds.
- Warranty: The NordicTrack T7 SI is sold with a lifetime warranty on the motor, frame, and deck plus two years of protection on other parts. Labor is free for the first year.
More Review Features of the NordicTrack T7 SI Treadmill on video!
NordicTrack’s T7 si offers very good value. It’s affordable yet it features a variety of preset workout options, a relatively powerful motor, and a generous warranty.
This machine isn’t for everyone though. People looking for luxury treadmills will want to look at more expensive NordicTrack’s, and people who are taller or heavier would also be happier with more advanced options.