What We Like
- Motor: The 2.25 CHP Mach Z™ motor is strong enough to support daily jogs. It supports a top speed of 10 mph.
- Workout programs: With Quick™ Workout Apps, people simply enter their time, distance, and desired range to get customized workouts. Additionally, 12 workout programs are built into the 8.0 ZT. The machine is also equipped with an iFit card reader so that new personal training workouts can always be accessed.
- Heart monitor: Pulse sensors are included on the handlebars.
What We Don’t Like
- Smaller belt: The belt is just 18” wide and 55” long. Most treadmill belts are at least 20” wide.
- Lighter capacity: This unit has a 250-lb capacity.
- Warranty package: The ProForm 8.0 ZT has a seven-year motor warranty and a skimpy 90-day warranty on parts and labor.
More Review Features of the ProForm 8.0 ZT Treadmill on video!
The ProForm 8.0 ZT is a budget treadmill that can get not-too-hefty beginners off to a good start with cardio training. However, its short parts warranty is a red flag. ProForm treadmills with much better warranties and more enticing features cost just a few hundred dollars more.