This treadmill is equipped for runners and walkers alike. It has a powerful 5.0 HP motor, a top speed of 12.4 mph, and a smartly cushioned track that inclines up to 15%. The track is spacious too: 60″ long and wider than average at 22″.
For workouts trainees can choose from Quick Start (manual mode), nine standard programs, Gerkin Protocol and a one-mile fitness test. Heart rate control is supported with contact and wireless monitoring, and the pulse readout is color-coded for quick interpretation. Expanded workout options and HD entertainment can be accessed with the optional 15.6″ monitor and Cybex GO programming.
The Cybex 625T and other Cybex treadmills are sold with the customer’s choice of frame color. Long parts and labor warranties for home use and commercial use are included.
What We Like:
- Track: The Cybex 625T Treadmill has a roomy 22″ x 60″ running area. The track is long enough for full running strides and has extra width compared with standard treadmill running areas. Standard handrails are alongside the track for safety.
- Cushioning: The 625T and other Cybex treadmills have a patented Intelligent Suspension System. This is a variable cushioning system. Instead of providing one firmness throughout the length of the track, the Intelligent Suspension System provides different firmness zones at the front, middle and back of the track.
- Automated Incline: To support faster calorie burn and muscle toning, this treadmill can tilt up to 15%. Incline controls are placed the cross bar for convenience during workouts.
- Powerful Motor: The Cybex 625T Treadmill has a 5 HP motor. It smoothly supports speeds up to 4 mph.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Trainees have a choice of contact and wireless heart rate monitoring. The heart rate feedback is color coded.
- Display:An 8×15 LED display shows a good amount of feedback: speed, incline, time, distance, calories, calories/hr, METs, Watts, Pace and Heart Rate.
- Optional High-Tech Entertainment & Workouts: For extra workout support and entertainment, the 625T is available with a 15.6″ monitor called the E3 View HD. This widescreen monitor is named for its three viewing modes: Exercise, Entertainment and Escape. Another upgrade is a digital platform called Cybex GO. Cybex GO provides high definition virtual workout environments, music videos, TV and more.
- Convenience:Speed and incline controls are positioned on a cross bar for easy access during workouts. Other convenience features are two large water bottle holders, a reading rack and an accessory tray.
- Safety: A safety lanyard is permanently attached with a key and can be used to stop the treadmill in case of emergency. Cybex treadmills also have handrails and a user motion detection feature called Safety Sentry.
- Color: Cybex treadmill frames can be painted any color at the factory. Some colors have premium prices.
- High Capacity: The 625T has a 400-pound user weight capacity.
- Multilingual: The console can shows readouts in English, French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Swedish, Danish and Dutch.
- Excellent Warranty: Two warranties are available. The entry commercial warranty provides three years for parts and labor and 10 years for the frame. The residential warranty provides seven years for parts, three for labor and 10 for the frame.
Cybex 625T Treadmill - Key Specs:
|Incline:||0 - 15%|
|Running Area:||60" x 22"|
|Top Speed:||12.4 MPH|
|Weight Capacity:||400 LBS|
|Dimensions:||82.5" L x 36" W x 59" H|
- Price: The 625T is affordable for university gyms but not for most individual shoppers. It costs about $7,000.
- No Fan: Unlike treadmills in the Cybex 700 series, this model doesn’t have a personal cooling fan.
The Cybex 625T Treadmill is a good choice for high quality fitness facilities. It’s designed to train just about any walker or runner, and it’s a hassle-free machine to own and maintain. The high price is the only reason we’d hesitate to award a five star treadmill review.