This fitness machine provides good basics and won’t surprise you with extra expenses. The $899 deal includes delivery and a protective floor mat, and Diamondback treadmills arrive fully assembled!
While the 910T can be made compact, it also boasts one of the largest workout areas in the industry. The track measures 21.5” wide and 63” long, while the standard is 20” wide and 60” long. Runners and walkers alike appreciate the extra room.
Fifteen workout programs are programmed into the console. These control the track speed and incline to help you spend workout time efficiently. Speed settings range from 0.5 to 11 mph, and incline settings are from one to 15 percent. A profile of each treadmill workout program is printed on its respective console button, so choosing a routine is quick and easy.
For extra motivation Diamondback treadmills have a MediaView holder and stereo speakers. You can set your tablet computer or other mobile device on the console, and then sync it with the 910T’s FreeMix Acoustics 5.0 sound system.
Full price for the new Diamondback 910T is $899 including shipping. Members of the US military get an additional discount.
What We Like:
- Extra-Large Track: The 910T has one of the biggest treadmill tracks on the market. It measures 21.5” x 63”, giving anyone ample room to exercise without feeling constrained.
- Folding Treadmill: Although it features an extra-large workout surface, this cardio trainer can be folded vertically to save floor space.
- Motor: The Diamondback 910T has a 4.0 CHP HiTorque motor with lifetime guarantee. This commercial-grade motor can smoothly power the treadbelt through workouts of any intensity, from strolls to sprints and marathon training sessions.
- Cushioned Deck: Deck suspension for this unit makes treadmill exercise about 25 percent easier on your joints compared with outdoor running. You could find even better impact deflection if you spent more, but the 910T Treadmill provides good cushioning for the price.
- Incline: Fifteen power incline choices on the 901T help you rev up calorie burn and target-tone your lower body muscle groups.
- Workout Programs: Fifteen training programs are built into the console. These automate the incline and speed to help you reach goals efficiently.
- Media Platform: Diamondback treadmills provide space for your mobile device and have a sound system for your music and videos.
- Workout Fan: A built-in fan can help you keep cool during exercise.
- Cup Holders: To help you keep hydrated, room for two beverages is built into the console.
- Warranty: The 910T carries a competitive warranty for its price class. Included is lifetime coverage for the motor, five years for the frame, three years for parts and electronics, and one year of labor. Factory-direct shoppers also get a 30-day return period.
Diamondback 910T Treadmill - Key Specs:
|Incline:||0 to 15%|
|Top Speed:||11 MPH|
|Weight Capacity:||300 LBS|
|Dimensions:||81" L x 30" W x 15" H|
- Lacks a Wireless Monitor: Diamondback treadmills are equipped with grip pulse monitors, but they don’t support wireless heart rate monitoring. Wireless telemetry isn’t common on treadmills under $1,000.
Recommended! The new Diamondback 910T is an impressive treadmill for just $899. Unlike many others in its price class, it provides a roomy workout area and a high-powered motor for runners. This cardio trainer has power incline too, which both walkers and runners appreciate. The built-in training programs, media platform and a good warranty complete the picture of a bargain for home exercise.