Landice E950 Pro Trainer ElliptiMill
Landice ElliptiMills are sold with optional TVs and four console choices. The Pro Trainer console described here is the most affordable option. The other options are the Pro Sports Trainer, the Cardio Trainer, and the Executive Trainer.
What We Like
- Challenging programs – The Pro Trainer console features five traditional workout programs and room to save two user-designed workouts. Twenty resistance levels add extra variety to workouts and challenge users at a number of fitness levels.
- Heart rate monitoring – The Pro Trainer console includes wireless and contact heart rate monitors.
- Optional TV – All Landice ElliptiMills can be outfitted with an optional 15″ screen with a DVD player and an integrated TV tuner.
- Fits almost anyone – The Landice E950 ElliptiMill supports stride lengths of 17” to 23” to suit trainees of all different heights. It weighs nearly 500 pounds and can support a 500-pound person.
- Cushioning – Orthopedic inserts make Landice pedals known for superior cushioning. The gel inserts promote comfort and help make the ElliptiMill a virtually no-impact fitness machine.
- Upper body exercise – Upper-body workout handles let people synchronize upper-body and lower-body workouts. At the same time, Landice’s center-drive technology makes it easy to stay upright just as you would with a regular treadmill.
- Standard extras – An MP3-player dock, a bottle holder, and an integrated workout fan help make the Landice E950 a favored trainer.
- Strong warranty – The Landice E950 ElliptiMill is sold with a five-year warranty and one year of labor. The warranty is valid even under heavy commercial use.
The E950 ElliptiMill is a very solid trainer with a generous warranty. It offers excellent ergonomics and challenging workouts, and many people report that it’s even fun to use. The Pro Trainer console is rather basic but can still add a touch of class to professional workout rooms.