Landice is offering $500 off all home equipment. Click anywhere on this box to get the deal.
The Landice L7 LTD (or L7 Limited) is a high-end light commercial treadmill. It’s made in the USA and backed by the industry’s best warranty, this popular cardio trainer is better than ever. As always, the Landice is available with a choice of four control panels. Whether you choose a streamlined or advanced set of workout programs, optional upgrades for the treadmill include a 19″ HDTV and a tablet bracket. Each Landice treadmill is also stocked with the usual amenities of a premium health club cardio trainer including a cooling fan, water bottle holder, smartphone-compatible speakers and more.
Landice sells two very similar treadmills with light commercial warranties: the L7 LTD and L8 LTD. The L7 LTD is standard sized: Trainees get a 20-inch by 58-inch workout area. But the L8 LTD has the industry’s largest running area at 22″ x 63″, making it a better choice for the tall runners and anyone who needs extra elbow room. Other specs for both Landice treadmills this year include a maintenance-free tread belt, a max 15 percent electric incline, and a 4.0 HP continuous duty motor.
The Landice light commercial warranty covers parts for five years provided that the machine is only used in a non-membership setting and for no longer than five hours per day. That’s quite a deal, since just one or two years of parts coverage is typical with other light commercial treadmills.
What We Like:
- Powerful Motor: All Landice treadmills use a 4.0 HP continuous duty motor. This motor supports sprinting at up to 12 mph and has a lifetime warranty.
- Deck Cushioning: The L7 LTD is sold with a choice of cushioning systems. The base price includes VFX Shock Absorption. VFX is about five times softer than grass and very comfortable for most trainees. Orthopedic suspension is available for another $300, which offers roughly seven times more cushioning than grass.
- High-Quality Treadbelt: The L7 LTD Club Treadmill has a 20″ x 58″ treadbelt to let almost any walker or runner reach a full stride. The belt’s construction is high-end. While other belts require waxing and might easily stretch or snap, this tread belt can serve maintenance-free for years. It has four layers of material (others have one or two) and is guided by premium rollers.
- Power Incline: The running surface can incline by up to 15 percent. Benefits of incline training with a treadmill include more challenging cardio exercise, faster calorie burn, and better muscle definition.
- Console Choices: Buyers choose from four Landice consoles. The top two control panels include Bluetooth connectivity for use with three useful apps: iTunes to help keep the pace, the RunSocial app for simulated outdoor training, and the Landice RunKeeper app for logging workout data.
- Executive Control Panel – A luxury control panel, the Landice Executive has a full-color 9″ screen with high resolution for workout graphics. Compared with the other Landice consoles, it provides more workout feedback and has more preset training programs. Examples of program categories are Fitness Test (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Firefighter, and Balke), Landmark Climbing (Statue of Liberty, Washington Monument, Seattle Space Needle, Eiffel Tower, Empire State Building and Freedom Tower), heart rate control, and distance workouts. Five users can save profiles and create customized routines. This control panel can also be used with RunSocial workouts and the Landice RunKeeper app.
- Cardio Control Panel – A sensible match to help users focus on heart rate and endurance, the Cardio Control Panel has two preset heart rate workouts and supports two user-defined heart rate workouts. This control panel also provides many other workout programs and three fitness tests. It shows data in an LCD window. (Only the Executive has a color touchscreen). The Cardio can save two user profiles and allows five custom programs each. It also has Bluetooth connectivity and iTunes, Landice RunKeeper, and RunSocial are supported.
- Pro Sports Control Panel – The Pro Sports panel is a step up from the default Landice control panel below. Its LCD window gives access to five preset workout programs that trainees can customize by time, speed, and elevation. Gym users can also save five custom-made workouts but this control panel does not save multiple user profiles.
- Pro Trainer Control Panel – The simplest Landice treadmill control panel provides quick access to five preset training programs and two user-made routines. Its workout menu is limited compared to the other Landice choices, but the Pro Trainer still has all the classics to support anyone’s treadmill workout objectives. As for workout statistics, its LCD provides a constant readout for speed, incline, time, distance, calories, calories/hr, laps, pace, METs, and pulse.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: New Landice treadmills support wireless heart rate monitoring and provide hand grip pulse sensors.
- Extra Features: Special add-ons at the Landice checkout include a treadmill television, a tablet computer bracket, medical rails (long safety bars) and orthopedic cushioning.
- The Landice treadmill TV is 19 inches wide and high definition. Known as the Landice Vision System or LVS, it can show live programming and has an HDMI port for on-demand entertainment.
- The tablet computer bracket is a lower-cost way of adding entertainment to treadmill workouts.
- Medical rails can add safety and peace of mind. Without the medical rails, this cardio trainer has standard handrails, which are shorter.
- Orthopedic cushioning makes treadmill exercise relatively low impact.
- Safety Features: A safety lanyard and emergency stop button are included for safety.
- High Capacity: The new Landice L7 LTD has a 400-pound user weight capacity.
- Excellent Warranty: The Landice light commercial treadmill warranty provides five years for parts and one year for labor. Landice parts warranties are uncommonly generous.
Landice L7 LTD Treadmill - Key Specs:
|Incline:||0 - 15%|
|Running Area:||20" x 58"|
|Top Speed:||12 MPH|
|Weight Capacity:||400 LBS|
|Dimensions:||76" L x 35" W x 58" H|
|Built-In Programs:||Depends on console|
- Size: The L7 LTD track length of 58″ is long enough for most trainees, but could feel limiting to long-legged runners. The Landice L8 LTD has an extra-long workout surface.
With high-quality construction and many choices for customization, the Landice L7 LTD Treadmill is a time-tested favorite for light commercial settings. Whether you’re stocking a firehouse gym or a luxurious hotel fitness center, the L7 is a top recommendation thanks to its easy maintenance, high performance, workout guidance, and special features. Don’t hesitate. This machine is worth it.