Landice L770 Club Pro Sports Trainer Review
The Landice L770 Club Trainer Treadmill body is available with the Pro Sports console as described below. It’s also sold with a basic Pro console and more advanced Cardio and Executive consoles. All consoles in the L770 Club collection can be fit with a 12” TV.
What We Like
- Sports Console – The Landice Pro Sports console is similar to the Pro console, but it adds on wireless heart rate monitoring. Contact heart rate monitoring is optional. Five preset workouts are included and there is space for trainees to save five additional workout routines.
- High Quality Treadbelt – The Landice L770 Club Treadmill has a 58” treadbelt to let all but the tallest runners reach a full stride. The belt is made to endure: with four layers and large rollers, it’s maintenance-free even with heavy gym use.
- Incline – The track can incline 15% to help simulate road running and provide more challenging workouts.
- Powerful Motors – This model houses an American-made 3.0 HP (4.0 CHP) motor. The motor supports a high speed of 11 mph and can operate at top speed for 15 minutes without overheating. Additionally, the L770 Club also has a powerful secondary motor for the incline. With 1,000 pounds of thrust, it provides smooth elevation and declination even at top speeds.
- iPod Pocket – A special iPod-sized non-slip pocket is built into the console for convenience.
- High Capacity – The Landice L770 Club Treadmill has a 500-pound user capacity. It measures 32” wide by 75” long, so it has a large footprint to provide stability.
- Excellent Warranty – Commercial and residential owners of this cardio trainer get the following warranty package: five years on the frame, motor, and other parts plus one year of labor regardless of how much the treadmill is used. In contrast, the Landice LTD has a limited commercial warranty; it’s only valid if it’s used for less than five hours a day.
What We Don’t Like
Landice Treadmills are top-notch machines with great warranties. The only apparent drawback to this machine is its large size. Some customers would prefer a smaller machine to conserve space.
The L770 Club Trainer Treadmill with a Pro Sports Console offers trainees excellent ergonomics and the benefit of wireless heart rate monitoring. Since heart rate data can be used to make treadmill training even more efficient, it’s a recommended investment.