Every LifeSpan treadmill comes with a free Club membership where users can record, store and sync workout data and fitness statistics right from the console area. Users can save data via the built-in USB data port or by using one of the free apps that can turn your favorite device into a touchscreen that works as part of the treadmill’s console.
The TR2000e is ultra-convenient and comfortable treadmill with a folding deck that requires no lifting, designed with a deck with 8 independent impact-absorbing bumpers for extra cushioning and joint support while running or walking.
What We Like:
- Console: The console area features a large backlit LCD display screen, designed with 5 Quickset™ speed and 5 Quickset™ incline buttons to quickly change speed and incline with the touch of a button (ideal for interval and speed training). Audio components include an audio jack for mp3 players and two large speakers.
- Folding Frame: With the touch of a button, this frame folds up to 70.25 inches long, 33 inches wide and 55 inches tall, completely electronically and with no lifting required. This power lift system and transport wheels make this folding frame design easy to store and use in smaller spaces.
- Built-in USB Data Port and Free Apps: To easily store and record data to the LifeSpan Club account (membership included), there is a built-in USB data port to collect all of your workout data. However, the actual USB drive is not included. Users can also download the free Active Trac™ or Train and Train™ apps that support Apple or Android devices. These apps wirelessly turn your device into part of the console where users can store and sync workout results right to the device via the free app.
- Program Variety: While you can build your own workout programs using the Club account, this model also includes 17 built-in workout programs
- Intelli-Step™: This is a neat feature that few treadmills offer; it automatically counts every step you take, working like a pedometer. This data can then be easily stored and synced to your Club account using the USB data port or free downloadable app.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Using the MyZone heart rate control program, this treadmill will automatically adjust the incline and speed so that you can keep your heart rate at a constant level throughout your workout, ensuring that you stay in the appropriate heart rate zone to achieve your desired results. And while the wireless chest strap receiver is not included, the console is equipped with a chest strap receiver and contact heart rate sensors to record and store data to the USB data port.
- Price: $999 is an excellent price for a treadmill that is both compact and durable, and features advanced tracking options. The included Club membership also makes this price that much better.
- Warranty: Few brands will offer a lifetime warranty on both the frame and the motor, but LifeSpan does. This model also comes with an impressive warranty guaranteeing 5 years on parts and 1 year on labor.
LifeSpan TR2000e Electric Folding Treadmill - Key Specs:
|Incline:||0 - 15%|
|Running Area:||20" x 56"|
|Top Speed:||11 MPH|
|Weight Capacity:||300 LBS|
|Dimensions:||70.25" L x 33" W x 55" H|
- Running Area: The running area on this treadmill comes in at 20 inches wide by 56 inches long, which is fairly short and narrow. This would be an impediment to taller people or anyone looking to do sprint running where a longer running area is ideal.
- No fan: Lacking this basic feature can be problematic if you are looking to stay cool while working out.
- Motor: A 2.5HP motor is on the lower end, with most treadmills at this price point boasting motors with at least 3.0HP.
See Our Video Review of the LifeSpan TR2000e
LifeSpan’s TR2000e Electric Folding Treadmill can’t be beat if you are looking for a compact treadmill that will last for years to come. As a brand, LifeSpan’s included membership to your very own Club account makes their treadmills that much more innovative. Users can easily turn their favorite devices into part of the treadmill’s console, and the numerous workout programs offer something for pretty much everyone.