What We Like:
- Program Variety: LifeSpan’s TR5000i Treadmill features 19 workout profiles in four goal categories: cardio fitness, weight loss, sports training and healthy living. The latter category simulates gentle hill climbs, steep ladder climbs, and other workouts that might come up in everyday life. Trainees also get manual mode and two personalized program slots. Data for each exercise session can be saved to a flash drive and graphed at the LifeSpan Fitness Club website.
- Dual Speakers: Let’s face it, your favorite music makes just about everything better. So, plug your smartphone into this treadmill’s console and enjoy some high fidelity sound to sooth your way through exercise.
- Motorized Incline: The 5000i supports 15 angles of incline training with a motorized ramp. Exercising on an incline adds a significant challenge to workouts, dramatically increasing your metabolism and helping you tone a variety of muscle groups.
- Intensity Options: Each workout can be used with 15 incline levels and three intensities.
- Fantastic Track: LifeSpan’s 60″ x 20″ treadbelt lets almost any runner take full strides without feeling restricted. To ensure longevity, the track is extra-thick (2.5 mm), two-ply, and set along wide rollers. Eight shock absorbers also help minimize the jarring impact of training.
- Powerful Motor: The TR5000i Treadmill’s 3.00 CHP motor is virtually silent and has a lifetime warranty.
- High Speed: This treadmill’s lowest setting is .4 mph and it tops out at 11 mph.
- High Capacity: The user weight limit is 350 pounds.
- Two Warranty Options: Commercial customers get lifetime warranties for the frame and motor, a five-year parts warranty and one year of labor. Residential customers get the commercial warranty plus an additional two years of parts protection.
LifeSpan TR5000i Treadmill Treadmill - Key Specs:
|Incline:||0 - 15%|
|Running Area:||20" x 60"|
|Top Speed:||11 MPH|
|Weight Capacity:||350 LBS|
|Dimensions:||73.5" L x 32.5" W x 55" H|
- No Fan: Apparently LifeSpan forgot that people need to cool off during exercise because this treadmill lacks a fan.
- Blah Console: While other treadmill consoles look sporty or sleek, the console on this unit looks almost medical. Since it has the same programming as the good-looking TR3000i console, this design change is odd.
The TR5000i LifeSpan treadmill should more than satisfy any walker or avid runner. The track is roomy and absorbs impact well, the workout programs are plentiful, and the incline helps sculpt muscles quickly as fat melts away. A bit of audio distraction is the perfect perk. This might not be the most technologically advanced treadmill on the market, but it’s got it where it counts.