It’s sold with generous residential and commercial warranties. Customers who join the LifeSpan Fitness Club get unlimited personalized workouts.
What We Like:
- Program Variety: LifeSpan’s TR7000i Treadmill features two heart rate programs, two user-designed programs and 17 preset programs (five for weight management, five for “healthy living” and seven for sports training). Each workout can be used with 15 incline levels and three intensities. Plus, an inexpensive LifeSpan Fitness Club membership includes customized workouts for life.
- LifeSpan Fitness Club: Using a Bluetooth connection, you can export your treadmill exercise data to the LifeSpan Fitness Club website for graphing. Keep track of your heart rate, number of steps taken, calories burned and much more.
- Motorized Incline: The TR7000i supports 15 angles of incline training with its motorized ramp. Incline training adds a significant challenge to workouts, dramatically increasing your metabolism and helping you tone a variety of muscle groups.
- Roomy Track: LifeSpan’s 62″ x 22″ track is among the most spacious on the market. To help ensure longevity, the track is extra-thick, multi-ply and set along 3-inch rollers. Shock absorbers in the reversible deck below help minimize the jarring impact of training.
- Powerful Motor: The TR7000i Treadmill’s 3.5 HP AC motor is virtually silent. Residential customers get a lifetime warranty on the motor. Commercial customers get a three-year warranty.
- High Speed: This treadmill’s lowest setting is .5 mph. It tops out at 12 mph.
- Heart Rate Monitors: Contact grips are included. The treadmill can be used with wireless telemetry too. The wireless chest strap is sold separately.
- Dual Speakers: Your favorite music, Podcasts or audio books can make exercise more enjoyable. Attach your iPad to the treadmill console and enjoy high fidelity audio.
- Two USB ports: Two ports let you use an iPad and charge your phone simultaneously.
- High Capacity: The user weight limit is 400 pounds.
- Two Warranty Options: Residential customers get lifetime warranties for the frame and motor, a five-year parts warranty and two years of labor. Commercial customers get 10 years on the frame, three on the motor, two years on other parts, and a year of labor.
LifeSpan TR7000i Treadmill Treadmill - Key Specs:
|Incline:||0 to 15%|
|Running Area:||22" x 62"|
|Top Speed:||12 MPH|
|Weight Capacity:||400 LBS|
|Dimensions:||80.5" L x 33.25" W x 61" H|
- No Fan: LifeSpan forgot that people need to cool off. This treadmill lacks a fan.
- Large size: This unit measures 80.5″ Long x 33.25″ Wide. Many other treadmills require less space.
We don’t easily give five-star treadmill reviews, but the LifeSpan TR7000i has very little room for improvement. It’s ideal for just about any walker or runner weighing up to 400 pounds. The track is spacious and absorbs impact well, the built-in workout options are plentiful, and the incline helps sculpt muscles quickly as fat melts away. iPad integration for music and for transferring exercise data is the perfect perk.