What We Like:
- Incline: The LS 10.0T inclines by up to 12 degrees so that users can target different muscle groups and burn calories even faster.
- Console: LiveStrong consoles are simple yet sleek with easy-to-read LCD displays, built-in cup holders, and reading racks.
- Motor: With a 2.75 HP motor, this home treadmill can support daily training.
- Audio: This treadmill has an audio port, speakers, and a headphone jack.
- Fitness Journal and exercise programs: With LiveStrong’s Fitness Journal system and 12 built-in exercise programs, you can compare workout results with your personal best and five previous workouts.
- User capacity: The treadmill’s weight capacity is 325 pounds.
- Warranty: The LS 10.0 comes with a lifetime warranty on the motor and frame, a 3-year warranty on parts, and one year of in-home labor.
What We Don’t Like:
- Track length: The LS 10.0 T has an average-length track (55”). Not a deal breaker by any means though.
In general, all of the Livestrong machines are impressive. The LiveStrong 10.0 is a solid upgrade to the LS 7.9T. With an incline, a strong motor, and integrated audio, it provides all the basics of a decent home treadmill. For a bit more money, most users would prefer the 13.0T. This includes extra horsepower, a steeper incline, and longer track. This is a decent starter machine for those with low budgets and little space, but nothing to get particularly excited about.