NordicTrack Reflex 8500 Pro (Folding)
It’s an upgrade to the Reflex 4500. The primary differences include the Reflex 8500’s stronger motor, longer belt, built-in workout programs, and touch-screen display. It’s also fit with an iFit module whereas the 4500 is only iFit-ready.
What We Like
- Deck: The treadmill’s special Reflex Deck reduces joint impact by up to 38% when compared with road running.
- Belt: The Reflex 8500 Pro has a quiet 60”x20” treadbelt. It’s durable enough to support multiple daily users. For extra calorie burning, it can be inclined up to 15%.
- Motor: The 8500 has a 3.5 HP commercial-grade motor.
- Workout programs: The NordicTrack 8500 Reflex Pro treadmill is equipped with 20 workout programs and is also fit with an iFit module. With iFit, customers can continually update their workouts and benefit from virtual personal training with The Biggest Loser’s Jillian Michaels. A heart rate monitor helps exercisers stay in a healthy heart rate zone.
- Display: A 7” LCD touch screen shows workout data in full color.
- Audio: An iPod dock and 3.0 Intermix Acoustics speakers provide an excellent sound system.
- Space-saving: NordicTrack’s SpaceSaver design enables the treadmill to fold vertically and conserve space.
- Warranty: NordicTrack’s premiere warranty package includes a lifetime guarantee on the motor and frame, 2 year of parts, and one year of in-home service.
What We Don’t Like
- Wireless: The iFit Live technology depends on residential wireless internet service.
More Review Features of the NordicTrack Reflex 8500 Pro Treadmill on video!
The Reflex 8500 Pro is an excellent buy. It provides a strong motor, a quiet belt, and excellent joint support. It’s also wired for audio entertainment and arrives ready for iFit Live training. This model offers a number of upgrades over the Reflex 4500, which is also a great machine. In fact, NordicTrack claims that this treadmill is a personal favorite of its own executives.