What We Like
- Motors: The A2550 PRO’s 2.5 CHP DurX motor is commercial quality to withstand heavy home use. The A2750 PRO, which is one step up, has a 2.75 CHP motor.
- Consoles: NordicTrack doesn’t skimp on the extras that make exercising fun. The A2550 PRO’s iFit-ready treadmill console features a patented Graffix high-resolution display with two LCD windows. Users can virtually train with TV personality Jillian Michaels from The Biggest Loser or even race against Facebook friends by linking console data via the treadmill’s wireless Internet connection. Sixteen more traditional treadmill workout programs are built into the machine.
- Track comfort: The A2550 PRO treadmill has Comfort Shox Cushioning to provide a more comfortable step.
- Space-saver: Treadmills in this NordicTrack series can be folded vertically to conserve space when they’re not in use.
- Warranties: NordicTrack’s premiere treadmill warranty includes a lifetime guarantee on the motor and frame. Customers also get 1 year of parts and in-home service. An optional extended warranty on parts is also available.
NordicTrack A2550 PRO (Folding) - Key Specs:
|Running Area:||55" x 20"|
What We Don’t Like
- Track length: The only drawback to the A2550 PRO is its track length of 55”. Some runners would need the 60” track of the A2750 PRO instead.
More Review Features of the NordicTrack A2550 PRO Treadmill on video!
The new A2550 PRO offers good value to beginners and serious treadmill users too. Its commercial-grade motor is backed with a warranty that should instill confidence, including the promise of in-home service if needed. In addition to having decent essentials, the NordicTrack A2550 PRO has excellent entertainment. The iFit card reader enables users to continually update their workout programs as they achieve personal training goals. The only drawback to the machine is its 55” track. Some runners would prefer the 60” track of the A2750 PRO, which is the next step up.