What We Like:
- Program Options: The NordicTrack C 900 treadmill has an impressive array of 20 preset workout applications. Customers can also subscribe to iFit Live to get additional workouts, including the ability to virtually race against friends and experience trails around the world.
- Console Screen: The 7” backlit console screen is easy to read at any angle. Unlike some other treadmill consoles, it makes it easy for shorter people and taller people to see workout data. Speed, time, distance, calories, and pulse are displayed as the trainee moves down NordicTrack’s digital RaceTrack™.
- Audio Entertainment: The C 900 features an InterMix Acoustics 3.0 sound system and a port for MP3 players.
- Long & Cushioned Track: The treadmill’s smooth-running, durable track is 60” long to accommodate taller runners. QuadFlex™ cushioning provides four special cushioning zones to minimize stress on the runner’s body.
- Power Incline: With the touch of a button, trainees can adjust the C 900’s incline from 0% up to 15%. Incline training helps burn calories more efficiently and tones additional muscle groups.
- Heart Rate Monitor: Trainees can easily monitor their heart rate by using the grip monitors built into the handlebars.
- Commercial Motor: This unit’s 3.0 HP DurX motor has advanced safety features, is designed to operate quietly, and is sold with a lifetime warranty.
- Warranty: Customers get lifetime warranties on the motor and frame, a three-year warranty on parts, and one year of free labor.
- High Capacity:The NordicTrack C 900 can safely accommodate up to 350 pounds.
- Easy to Store: This sturdy treadmill can be folded vertically for storage.
What We Don’t Like:
- While iFit Live is very appealing, an iFit adaptor and iFit Live membership aren’t included in this treadmill’s sale price. The popular iFit Adaptor sells for $129-$399 and typically includes one year of iFit Live membership.
More Review Features of the NordicTrack C 900 Treadmill on video!
NordicTrack’s C 900 treadmill is a recommended investment for personal fitness. It includes the all-important basics of a powerful motor, a long and durable track, and engaging programming – plus the little luxuries of iFit-readiness and audio entertainment. With its long warranty and many appealing features, the C 900 treadmill can easily become the centerpiece of any home gym and provide many trouble-free years of training.