What We Like
- Motors: The 3.0 HP DurX motor can handle heavy training.
- Consoles: The Commercial 1500 treadmill has an impressive wide-screen display that can display multiple data streams at once. Users can also track their progress in treadmill races against friends through a Facebook application. Best of all, wireless iFit technology lets exercisers virtually experience actual trails from around the world; the treadmill’s incline automatically adjusts to mimic the terrain. For even more entertainment, 28 traditional workout programs are built into the machine. Users can also dock an iPod or other MP3 player and enjoy an InterMix Acoustic sound system.
- Tracks: The treadmill’s quiet, durable track is 60” long to accommodate taller runners. DuraStride™ Adjustable Cushioning reduces impact on a runner’s joints by 15% to 33%; each user adjusts the cushioning as desired. For extra-efficient toning, the track can be inclined to a 15% grade.
- Warranties: NordicTrack’s premiere treadmill warranty includes a lifetime warranty on the motor and frame. Customers also get a two-year warranty on parts and one year of in-home service.
NordicTrack Commercial 1500 - Key Specs:
|Running Area:||60" x 20"|
What We Don’t Like
- Wireless only: Wireless iFit technology is an important selling point for this machine. If your workout area does not have wireless access, then the one-year iFit subscription included in the Commercial 1500’s purchase price is a pointless investment.
- Set-up: Customers have reported that set-up can be unwieldy. Several people may be needed to carry and assemble the parts.
More Review Features of the NordicTrack Commercial 1500 Treadmill on video!
NordicTrack’s Commercial 1500 PRO treadmill is a great value. It includes the all-important basics of a powerful motor, a long and durable track, and excellent entertainment. Users will be motivated by the built-in workout programs, the personal training offered through wireless iFit technology, and other extras.