This Treadmill Could Be For You If:
- You want lots of extras to help keep you motivated such as an iFit membership with unlimited downloads of workout programs
- You want to use incline and decline
- You want a quiet treadmill motor that can accommodate long-distance running, interval training, and speeds of up to 12 mph
- You want a treadmill that can protect your joints with cushioning and the option to turn off this feature to mimic outdoor road running
Year after year, the NordicTrack Commercial 1750 secures a top spot in treadmill customer reviews around the world. It’s powerful, fun to use with iFit Coach, and priced right. For 2019 NordicTrack upgraded the 1750 treadmill with Bluetooth audio capabilities, but other than that the updated model is basically the same and remains as successful as ever.
Familiar highlights include a quiet 3.75 CHP motor that’s strong enough for runners, a 10” HD touch screen, iFit Coach workouts, built-in workout programs, and power incline/decline to help sculpt your lower half.
When used with iFit Coach, the incline/decline feature syncs with the elevations and dips of the terrain you choose to explore through iFit’s Google Maps component. You can virtually experience routes in Africa, the Americas, Asia, Australia, Europe and even Antarctica! What’s more, iFit Coach delivers an infinite workout program variety and makes suggestions based on your activity and fitness goals.
To save floor space, this full-sized home treadmill can be folded in about ten seconds with patented EasyLift Assist. All in all, the NordicTrack Commercial 1750 remains a customer favorite for in-home exercise.
See Our Video Review of the NordicTrack Commercial 1750 (2018 Model)
What We Like:
- Motor: If you want a quiet treadmill, the Commercial 1750 delivers in this regard. With one of the quietest motors in the industry, this treadmill offers a 3.75 CHP motor and will allow you to reach speeds of up to 12 mph. This makes it ideal for long-distance running as well as smooth and steady interval training.
- Touch Screen Control Panel: These days, it’s a must that fitness equipment comes with a touch screen panel. With this model you get a 10-inch touch screen which allows you to flip between workout programs, check your calorie and mileage numbers, and use iFit Coach so you can take advantage of on-the-go fitness guidance. You’ll also be able to run through real streets by checking out Google Street Views or using the HD video feature that offers exercise paths around the world.
- iFit Coach Treadmill Workouts: Looking for workout excitement? You’ll get it with the NordicTrack Commercial 1750. This treadmill’s -3 to 15% incline/decline feature syncs with the elevations and dips of the landscape you choose to explore through iFit’s Google Maps feature, ensuring that it really does feel like you’re running outside on that terrain. This feature is ideal for those who struggle to stay motivated to keep exercising as it allows you to explore somewhere new every time you work out; getting into shape has never been more fun.
- iFit Coach Data Tracking: This machine allows your iFit Coach to keep tabs on your fitness stats with every session you do. Whenever you complete a workout, the data will be logged into the treadmill and will then also be paired with any other device you have iFit on. This makes getting your exercise, nutrition and lifestyle recommendations a breeze and ensures that you always have all the information you need to follow them at your fingertips.
- Workout Programs: What’s truly unique about the NordicTrack Commercial 1750 is that it offers 50 different workout programs designed by some of the best personal trainers in the industry. Think of all the money you can save by not having to buy personal training sessions and to instead simply rely on the machine in your own home. It will guide you through whichever workout you choose, and help you get from point A to point B in your fitness goals. You’ll have various workout options to choose from including speed training sessions, interval training workouts, calorie burn programs, and heart rate control options.
- Incline & Decline Abilities: To really ramp up your workout intensity it’s vital that any treadmill you choose offers an incline and possibly a decline feature. The NordicTrack 1750 doesn’t disappoint in this regard, offering a 15% incline as well as a 3% decline. By using these features you can not only get a better total calorie burn, but you can also help to increase your resting metabolic rate, cardiovascular conditioning level, and muscle strength all at the same time. Not to mention, if you’re into interval training you can simply use an incline to complete your interval rather than having to run if you so choose. Those who are prone to injuries will also find that going on an incline is far easier on their body than running is and even for just everyday use, going on a one to two percent gradient can help take some of the impact off the joints that you would otherwise experience.
- Tablet Holder: The Commercial 1750’s built-in tablet holder can hold a tablet, book or magazine, making it easy to stay entertained while working out. Note that with the 2019 update, the tablet holder is a lip created by the design of the built-in fans so your device or magazine will block your view of the machine’s screen.
- Audio: The 1750 has Bluetooth audio capabilities, so you can listen to your favorite workout playlists through its set of 3” digitally amplified speakers wirelessly.
- Tread Belt: This 60” by 22” tread belt gives you plenty of space to move, and at 2 inches wider than the industry standard, it easily accommodates larger individuals. What’s more, the belt’s thickness helps to minimize the amount of noise it makes while offering better overall longevity.
- Cushioning Preferences: If you’re preparing for a road race but find that you have to train on a treadmill, the last thing you want is a cushy deck making things too easy for you. This treadmill offers the ability to turn the cushioning on or off according to your preference so you can either save your joints and use the cushioning or mimic real outdoor conditions and turn it off. Keep in mind that by having it off you are adding 30% more impact to your joints, so you shouldn’t train this way in the long term.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Like to keep track of your fitness stats? The NordicTrack 1750 makes that simple. Its Bluetooth heart rate system offers chest strap tracking (although a chest strap is not included with purchase) as well as contact sensors on the bars in front of you, tools you can use to ensure you are training at the precise intensity you want to be.
- Cooling Options: If you want to stay cool while you run or walk, the 1750’s dual AutoBreeze workout fans will do the trick. While this may seem like a treadmill luxury rather than a necessity, it’s definitely nice to have while you work out.
- Foldable Options: Looking for a treadmill that you can tuck away into storage after you work out? As a folding treadmill that can be stored upright to be easily packed, the Commercial 1750 is an ideal option for this. It’s important to note however that the total footprint of this treadmill when it’s not folded is 78.8 inches long by 39.2 inches wide by 63 inches high.
- Weight Capacity: This is a pretty heavy-duty treadmill and can support users of up to 300 pounds.
- Warranty: The 1750 offers a 10-year warranty on its frame, 2 years on parts and 1 year on labor.
NordicTrack Commercial 1750 Treadmill - Key Specs:
|Incline:||-3 to 15%|
|Running Area:||22" x 60"|
|Top Speed:||12 MPH|
|Weight Capacity:||300 LBS|
|Dimensions:||78.8" L x 39.2" W x 63" H|
What We Don’t Like:
- Assembly: Customer reviews of the NordicTrack Commercial 1750 treadmill note that the setup process can be a bit unwieldy. Several people might be needed to move and assemble the machine, so paying extra for professional assembly could be well worth it.
NordicTrack earns an enthusiastic review for the updated Commercial 1750 treadmill with iFit. This popular model is even better than before, now enhanced with Bluetooth audio to help keep you motivated. The 1750 is normally the cheapest option in NordicTrack’s Commercial Series, but it’s hardly entry level. This cardio trainer is a luxurious option that can satisfy most runners as well as power walkers, and we consider it as one of this year’s best buys. For a similar alternative with even more horsepower and a wider touch screen, check out the new NordicTrack Commercial 2450 treadmill with iFit Coach.
TreadmillReviews NordicTrack Commercial 1750 Giveaway
Update: Congratulations to Timothy H. from Michigan for winning our NordicTrack giveaway!
NordicTrack Commercial 1750 FAQs The NordicTrack 1750 does not have a built-in TV, but it does come with a 10″ HD touch screen from which you can stream studio sessions and Google Maps trails, monitor your workout stats and much more. Buying your treadmill directly from NordicTrack online is usually the cheapest option after considering online discounts, sales tax, delivery, consumer protections and special offers such as the free, one-year iFit membership. Yes, you can use the NordicTrack 1750 without iFit. There are still 50 built-in programs for you to enjoy when your free, one-year iFit subscription runs out. The NordicTrack Commercial 1750 treadmill weighs around 320 lbs, and its shipping weight is around 330 lbs (in the box). The 1750 has a 300 lb. user capacity, but even though the treadmill can technically hold this weight, you should keep in mind that pushing any treadmill to its weight limits could affect its longevity.
The NordicTrack 1750 does not have a built-in TV, but it does come with a 10″ HD touch screen from which you can stream studio sessions and Google Maps trails, monitor your workout stats and much more.
Buying your treadmill directly from NordicTrack online is usually the cheapest option after considering online discounts, sales tax, delivery, consumer protections and special offers such as the free, one-year iFit membership.
Yes, you can use the NordicTrack 1750 without iFit. There are still 50 built-in programs for you to enjoy when your free, one-year iFit subscription runs out.
The NordicTrack Commercial 1750 treadmill weighs around 320 lbs, and its shipping weight is around 330 lbs (in the box). The 1750 has a 300 lb. user capacity, but even though the treadmill can technically hold this weight, you should keep in mind that pushing any treadmill to its weight limits could affect its longevity.