From the 4HP motor to the spacious 60 inch by 22 inch running area, this treadmill is both comfortable and powerful. Precor also features new their innovative stride support with Integrated Foot Plant Technology™ and special Ground Effects® Impact Control System for top shock absorption support. Whether running or walking, on an incline or level terrain, stress on the joints is instantly reduced with additional cushioning and speed control to match individual strides. You can immediately feel the difference in the added deck support when using the TRM 811 versus other treadmills. The deck itself is one of the top features of this model, designed free of the frame so that it is sturdier and more long-lasting.
What We Like:
- Ergonomically Sound Design: The special stride support feature and Ground Effects® Impact Control System make for an incredibly smooth and natural feeling experience both running and walking. Precor has designed this model to include deck features that actually adapt to individual strides while keeping the deck sturdy and centered for reduced stress on the joints. Along with the extra-long 24 inch handrails, the frame is designed for both comfort and safety.
- Console: Featuring Precor’s P10 Console, this new design is built with a 7 inch single color LED display. The console area is large and well-organized for easy readability and the tactile dome keys are easy to reach. This console also features the QuickStart™ key.
- Motor: This model is built with a 4HP AC motor, which stands for alternating current. AC motors are typically found in gym treadmills and start quicker than Direct Current (DC) motors. Optimized with Power Factor Correction (PFC) efficiency, this feature is designed to improve the performance and energy consumption of the motor with a 30 percent reduction in energy when in use.
- Deck: At 60 inches by 22 inches, the extra-long deck and wider running area are ideal for users of all shapes and sizes. The belt is also reversible and made with multi-ply pre-waxed polyester for no required maintenance and improved durability.
- User Weight Capacity: The suggested max user weight for this treadmill is 400 pounds, which signifies a stronger motor and a more durable, sturdy deck. The higher weight limit also means a frame that is solid and safe.
- Safety Features: Extra attention was taken to ensure this treadmill with both an auto stop button and emergency stop safety clip.
- Maintenance Features: The Active Status Light at the front of the machine alerts you to the machine’s operating condition, notifying staff when required maintenance is needed.
- Warranty: Precor offers 7 years on Frame, 5 years on Motor, 2 years Parts and Console and 1 year on Labor.
Precor TRM 811 Treadmill - Key Specs:
|Incline:||0 - 15%|
|Running Area:||22" x 60"|
|Top Speed:||12 MPH|
|Weight Capacity:||400 LBS|
|Dimensions:||78" L x 39" W x 78" H|
- Price: While Precor’s quality is hard to beat, for $7,395, you would expect some entertainment features or a display area with more options. The single color LED display offers basic workout readouts, but there are other models that boast a larger display area with additional workout readouts.
- Workout Programs: With only 7 preset workout programs, users might have a hard time finding programs to suit their needs, or may struggle with the limited variety of programs offered. Programs include: Manual, Interval, Weight Loss, Basic Heart Rate, Random, Track and Gerkin Fitness Test.
- Entertainment Options: This model is not compatible with either Apple or Android devices, and features no sound system or place to plug in devices.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: The TRM 811 is equipped for wireless and touch heart rate monitoring but does not include the required chest strap that is sold separately.
- Minimalistic Console Area: The console areas includes water bottle holders, but lacks a tablet reading rack, built-in fan, or oversized accessory tray like other Precor treadmills at lower price points.
The TRM 811 can’t be beat when it comes to the solid, sturdy frame and powerful, long-lasting motor. Precor has also taken extra care to include energy saving features along with ways to reduce the amount of maintenance required. While the price is a bit steep and the workout programs are scarce, you will get a quality treadmill that will last.