What We Like
- Price: The price is surprisingly low given the features and design of this machine.
- Compact design: Each treadmill in the ProForm Technical Series features the foldable SpaceSaver design.
- Motors: The 1050T’s 3.0 CHP Mach Z motor is strong enough to be considered commercial grade and it can handle heavy daily training. The motor can support users who weigh up to 325 pounds and it has a top speed of 12 mph.
- Workout programs: Twenty standard workout programs are built into the 1050T. The machine is also equipped with an iFit card reader, so users can update their workout routines. Each iFit card contains eight weeks of exceptional personal training. Users will be guided by celebrity trainers like Jillian Michaels and the treadmill automatically adjusts its incline and decline to support the individual user’s workout goals.
- Heart monitor: The 1050T includes a dual-grip heart rate monitor.
- Audio capability: An iPod-compatible audio port and Intermix Acoustics 2.0 sound systems are built-in to keep trainees entertained.
- Cushioning: Adjustable ProTech cushioning reduces the impact on runners’ joints.
- Warranties: ProForm’s Tech Series treadmills come with strong warranties. With the 1050T, customers get a lifetime frame warranty, a lifetime motor warranty, two years on parts, and one year of free labor.
- Track length: The 1050T’s 60”x20” track can accommodate users of just about any size.
ProForm’s Technical Series provides an impressive treadmill lineup. The 1050T’s 20 workout options and great audio capability provide extra motivation to exercise. While the generous warranty package which helps instil confidence that the machine is built to last. This is a quality treadmills that is built to last and sure to please anyone who can match the price tag.