ProForm 590T (Folding)
What We Like
- Price: The 590T has an exceptionally low sticker price. Surprisingly, it also comes with a good warranty package should help keep expenses low in the long term as well.
- Compact design: The 590T has a SpaceSaver design that folds vertically for storage.
- Motor: This model’s 2.25 CHP motor is better than those on comparably priced treadmills.
- Workout programs: An iFit card reader is built into the console, enabling users to continually update their workout routines. The treadmill also has twelve built-in workout programs and a heart rate monitor.
- Warranties: Considering the brand’s relatively low cost, ProForm treadmills come with impressive warranties. The 590T is sold with a lifetime frame warranty, a 25-year motor warranty, and a one-year warranty on other parts and labor.
What We Don’t Like
- Track length: The 590T’s track is just 55” long, which is far too short for some users.
Check Out Our ProForm 590T Treadmill Video Review!
This machine is relatively basic, but it is quite a deal (especially when on sale). This treadmill is sold with an impressive warranty, and a motor that will withstand years of use. People interested in light to moderate exercise tend to be pleased with the ProForm 590 Treadmill’s iFit card readers and 12 built-in weight loss workout programs. It’s not a treadmill that will win any awards or earn legions of fans, but it is a durable and inexpensive option for anyone looking to buy their first machine.