Interactive training has become an integral part of the at-home fitness space. From training with world-class personal trainers to exploring running trails across the globe, there’s no doubt that it makes working out from home more fun. ProForm makes it easy to pay with 0% financing available for qualified buyers. For just $999, you get access to a one-year iFit Family membership to stream live and take advantage of on-demand fitness, a $468 value for free.
This deal makes it a budget-friendly treadmill designed for interactive training. What’s more, it will work in almost any home gym space. As well as being compact (at 35.2” wide by 73.5” deep by 57.5” tall), the folding SpaceSaver design means you can pack it away after use. And comfort isn’t comprised for this either. It features ISO Flex™ Cushioning, offering you fantastic cushioning throughout the whole running area to protect your joints from impact.
Its 2.6 CHP motor supports an incline grade up to 10% and top speed of 10 mph. This motor power makes it best suited for walkers and joggers, not serious runners. It’s also worth noting that the running area itself is fairly compact at 20” x 55”, and the treadmill features smaller 1.9″ balanced, non-flex rollers. This is a sacrifice you have to make for the compact design.
As the Carbon T7 was designed for interactive training with iFit, it features a 7” Smart HD touchscreen. Paying for your 1-year iFit membership will give you access to a basically unlimited library of workout classes and Google Maps trails across the world. The iFit trainers can automatically control the speed and incline of your T7 treadmill during workouts, allowing for a truly immersive fitness experience.
What We Like:
- Free iFit Family Membership: Valued at $468, the one-year iFit Family membership allows you to enjoy personalized programming to meet your fitness goals.
- iFit: iFit training is like having your own personal trainer in your living room. The iFit trainers can automatically adjust your incline and speed during workouts. This is a unique interactive training feature that’s great for staying motivated and making progress.
- Folding Design: The SpaceSaver design makes it incredibly easy to fold and store this treadmill.
- Compact: At just 35.2” by 73.5” by 75.5”, the Carbon T7 is a solid choice for small spaces.
- Screen: The T7 has a built-in 7” Smart HD touchscreen, so you don’t need to bring your own tablet for iFit training.
- Audio: The Carbon T7 is equipped with a set of 2-inch speakers and an audio auxiliary port so you can plug in your smartphone and listen to your favorite workout playlists.
- Quiet Motor: Although the 2.6 CHP motor isn’t that powerful, it’s long-lasting and quiet when in use. It’s a sacrifice you have to make for the compact, folding design.
- CoolAire™ Fan: Stay cool with three levels of breeze to make your workouts as comfortable as possible.
- Warranty: The Carbon T7 comes with a 10-year frame warranty, 1-year parts warranty, and 1 year of labor coverage.
ProForm Carbon T7 Treadmill - Key Specs:
|Incline:||0 – 10%|
|Running Area:||20” x 55”|
|Top Speed:||10 MPH|
|Weight Capacity:||300 LBS|
|Dimensions:||73.5" L x 35.2" W x 57.5" H|
- No Programs: While interactive training is the main focus of the T7, we would have still liked to see a handful of built-in workout programs. This would mean there would be some at the ready for if you decide not to continue the iFit® Family Membership after the free, one-year trial expires.
- Weak Motor: Although there is a good enough incline and top speed on the T7, the 2.6 CHP motor won’t be powerful enough for advanced runners.
- Running Area: The Carbon T7 is a compact model. This means you have to make some sacrifices. In this case, the running area is fairly small at just 20″ wide and 55″ long. This may be too short or uncomfortable for taller users.
- Labor Warranty: Although manufacturers offering one year of labor coverage is becoming more common, this labor warranty is still pretty short for our liking.
The ProForm Carbon T7 is a solid treadmill from a reputable brand. It’s the perfect match for those who want to walk and jog with iFit. If you fall into this category, you would be paying for the iFit membership anyway, offsetting some of the cost of the machine. It isn’t the most powerful or heavy-duty model on the market, but it’s durable and reliable enough for training at home, especially if interactive training is your top priority.
The T7’s compact, folding design makes it a perfect match for most home gym spaces, and its cushioning system allows you to protect your joints while working out. If you’re on a budget and looking for a reliable treadmill that allows for immersive interactive training, the ProForm Carbon T7 could be your perfect workout partner.
- July 13, 2021: Added some FAQs to the page.
ProForm Carbon T7 FAQs
Can the Carbon T7 be used in manual mode without an iFit subscription?
Yes, you can use this treadmill in manual mode when your iFit subscription expires. While you can use this treadmill in manual mode, there are no pre-programmed workouts built into the machine.
How much does the Carbon T7 weigh?
The product weight of the Carbon T7 is 222.67 lbs with a user weight capacity of 300 lbs.
Is the Carbon T7 easy to assemble?
Yes, this treadmill is easy to assemble. Assembly can safely be done by one or two people. ProForm also offers a shipping and assembly service at an additional cost.
Is the Carbon T7 loud?
No, the machine itself is very quiet. In fact, the sound of your feet hitting the treadmill belt is louder than the motor.