What We Like
- Workout programs and iFit Live: The Power 1080 has excellent program variety. First, thirty workouts designed by a certified personal trainer are built into the console. Second, the Set-a-Goal Workout Center designs workouts based on specific user goals. Third, iFit Live is supported for those who’d like to access additional programs, the aid of a virtual physical trainer, Google Maps trails, and other engaging features.
- Track: The long commercial-grade track measures 60”x20” and has a 0%-15% automatic incline. Its air-based ProShox Elite 2™ Cushioning system reduces impact on runners’ joints.
- Motor: The Power 1080’s quiet, commercial-grade, 3.25 CHP Mach Z™ Commercial Pro Motor supports speeds up to 12 mph. It comes with a standard 25-year warranty.
- Audio: The treadmill is iPod-compatible and has two speakers.
- Compact design: Like other ProForm home treadmills, the Power 1080 has a SpaceSaver design: it folds vertically for storage.
- OK warranty: The 1080 is sold with a 25-year warranty on the frame and motor plus a one-year warranty on other parts and a year of in-home labor.
More Review Features of the ProForm Power 1080 Treadmill on video!
The Power 1080’s program variety makes it extra-appealing while its commercial parts make it a smart buy. A bit longer parts warranty would make this a five-star treadmill.