ProForm Trailrunner 4.0 (Folding)
What We Like
- Android web browser: Catch up on email, read the news, and surf the web with this treadmill’s Android browser and 10” touch screen.
- Workout programs: Thirty-two preset workouts include speed, incline, and calorie-burn workouts. Ontop of that, the machine is compatible with iFit Live. Using this treadmill and a wireless Internet connection, users can run along virtual Google Maps trails, customize fitness programs, virtually train with Jillian Michaels, and more.
- Audio: The ProForm Trailrunner 4.0 treadmill has an iPod-compatible audio port and a deluxe Intermix Acoustics 3.0 sound system.
- Motor: The 3.8 CHP motor is ProForm’s finest and has a lifetime warranty.
- Track: The extra-long 60”x20” two-ply track can accommodate just about any runner. The advanced cushioning system protects runners’ joints and the a 15% incline adds an extra challenge. The track also runs almost silently. This is about as good as it gets.
- Heart monitor: Pulse sensors are included on the handlebars for heart rate monitoring.
- High capacity: The treadmill can accommodate up to 350 pounds and has an impressive top speed of 12 mph.
- SpaceSaver design: All ProForm Trailrunners are easily folded to save space when not in use.
- Strong warranty: Customers get a lifetime frame warranty, a lifetime motor warranty, five years of parts coverage, and two years of labor.
Check out our video review of the ProForm Trailrunner 4.0 for more details!
The ProForm Trailrunner 4.0 is an excellent treadmill for trainees of virtually any fitness level. It offers an impressive variety of preset workouts and is ready to launch iFit Live. This unit’s advanced cushioning, industry-leading sound system, and above-average warranty help make it easy to recommend. The machine very similar to the top-rated ProForm Performance 1450, which also has an Android browser and touch screen. A great machine available at an even better price!