Another highlight is that iFit is enabled! With iFit, the Reebok 1910 Treadmill becomes interactive online. You can experience the rise and fall of streets in Google Maps, race against other friends who have iFit treadmills, and download customized personal training workouts.
The Reebok 1910 is backed by a selection of generous parts and labor warranties. The frame and motor get lifetime protection with all purchases.
What We Like:
- Workout Programs: The 40 built-in training programs include two high-definition videos. The programs address weight loss, speed, endurance, heart rate training and other goals. Additional workouts that are customized to your personal stats and fitness goals can be downloaded daily with iFit (included). iFit makes the treadmill interactive in many ways. Just a few: 1) You can map a route with Google Maps and then travel it on your treadmill! The automatic incline/decline will mimic the rise and fall of the actual terrain. 2) You can compete with Facebook friends in online races. 3) You can download customized treadmill workouts daily. 4) You can easily chart your fitness progress over time with iFit’s digital journal.
- Motor: The Reebok 1910 has a 4.25 HP motor. This makes it one of the most powerful home treadmills for the 2014 model year.
- Incline & Decline: Drop pounds and gain tone quickly with incline training! The 1910 treadmill track has a maximum 15% incline and 3% decline.
- Track: The 60-inch track is long enough for most runners and provides more than enough room for walkers. ZigZag cushioning deflects shock from your body, helping you perform better.
- Touchscreen w/ Android: The most popular treadmills for 2014 incorporate touchscreens and Internet browsers. Here you’ll get a 10″ touchscreen, which pretty much leads the pack. (7″ screens are more common.) Enjoy a full-sized screen for Internet browsing!
- Hi-Fi Speakers: The Reebok 1910 can play from smartphones and other MP3 players.
- Wireless Telemetry: A full wireless heartrate monitoring system (chest strap and receiver) by AccuRate is included. You’ll also get grip pulse monitors.
- Foldable: Get floor space back after exercise sessions! The SpaceSaver design with shock assist makes it easy to fold this treadmill vertically.
- Capacity: The user weight capacity is 400 pounds.
What We Don’t Like:
- MSRP: Treadmill discounts are important with this model. The MSRP is high, but the treadmill is often sold at more reasonable prices.
It’s a dream machine. Forty workouts and high-def video, iFit, the incline/decline… The Reebok 1910 Treadmill makes it enjoyable and relatively easy to drop weight, tone your muscle, and keep fit.
We wouldn’t recommend paying full price. (When you approach $2,000, there’s lots more competition, and more research is needed.) But if you find the Reebok 1910 Treadmill reduced, give it a very serious consideration. All the goodies – from the 10” screen to incline/decline motor — are backed with a good warranty.