As a favorite among consumers, the 11.35 model is unique in its full service, ergonomically sound console that features a 15 inch HDTV and Android powered 10-inch full-color touch screen display. Not only does this treadmill come with all of the bells and whistles of a pricey elite level machine, it also comes with 36 built-in workout programs and iFit® compatibility, offering workout variety rarely seen in a treadmill at this price point. And that’s one of the best things about this model: elite features for an entry level price tag.
The 11.35 is truly an adaptive trainer that offers something for everyone. Whether you want to build up endurance, lose weight or tone muscle, the incline/decline options, speed controls and variety of workout programs will help you achieve your goals, no matter what they may be!
What We Like:
- Console: The console on Smooth’s 11.35 is probably one of the most attractive and impressive features of this treadmill. Not only is it sleek and modern; it’s functional and easy to use. From the 15 inch HDTV to the full color Android® powered 10 inch touch screen, this console cuts no corners with entertainment features, so you can easily surf the web, connect on social media or listen to your favorite music while following one of the 36 workout programs available. Users can also plug in their iPods® to listen to their favorite music through the two built-in speakers right on the oversized console. The console area also includes the basic features like a built-in fan, cup holders (conveniently placed at an arm’s reach), and an accessories tray and reading rack.
- Program Variety: With 36 workout programs, it’s hard to find something on this treadmill that’s not for you. And if you want to customize your workout even more, you can use the iFit® app (this console is iFit® compatible, but the membership must be purchased separately) to access workouts powered by Google Maps™ or choose from one of the hundreds of workouts designed by personal trainers. iFit® also allows you to record, store and track workout information and fitness stats.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Easily keep your workouts on track, working in the appropriate heart rate zone for your fitness goals, using either the contact grip sensors or the wireless heart rate monitoring system. This model even includes the wireless heart rate strap.
- Incline/Decline: This treadmill can decline to -3% and incline up to 15%; an impressive offering for a treadmill at this price point. This feature is excellent for working multiple groups, interval training or simulating varying terrains like hills and downhill slopes.
- Quiet Operation: A 4.2 CHP motor powers the 11.35; a motor that is both durable and powerful. The 3 inch steel rollers also make for a smooth feel with every stride. And with the lifetime warranty on this motor offered by Smooth Fitness, users can be confident they are purchasing a treadmill that will be smooth, quiet and reliable.
- Price: As a best buy in the 1,499 price range, the price is definitely a serious pro to this well-built, well-designed performance treadmill. Bottom line: it’s worth your money, and then some.
- Warranty: You know a brand stands behind their equipment when they offer warranties like this one: lifetime on frame and motor, 5 years on parts and 2 years on labor.
What We Don’t Like:
- Safety Features: This treadmill features an auto stop button, but no strap.
Honestly, there’s not really anything bad you can say about the 11.35 model by Smooth Fitness. It cuts no corners on entertainment features and boasts a strong and powerful motor, durable deck and attractive and highly functional console area. This model is definitely built with the user in mind, and for the price, it’d be hard to beat the quality to features ratio of this impressive and award winning treadmill. Of all of the treadmills in this series by Smooth, this is by far the best buy.