Smooth 7.35 (Folding)
What We Like
- Convenience: When you buy directly from Smooth Fitness, your treadmill is shipped from one of three North American warehouses for fast delivery. Customers can choose from curbside delivery, in-home delivery, or in-home delivery with assembly.
- Motor: The 7.35 has a 3.0 CHP motor that was built for lifelong use. It’s extremely quiet, even when the track changes speed.
- Track: The spacious 20″ x 62″ track is among the largest in the home treadmill industry. Its patented shock absorption system provides differential cushioning, providing firm support to the back foot as it pushes off and soft cushioning to the front foot as it lands.
- Compact design: This durable treadmill can easily be folded with gas-shock assist technology and a foot lever.
- Stability: Although Smooth machines can be folded, they remain uncommonly stable.
- Audio: A USB port lets users play music through the treadmill’s deluxe sound system.
- Extras: Water bottle holders and a fan are nice perks that help extend workouts.
- Warranty: Smooth brand treadmill warranties are among the best in the industry. The company includes a lifetime warranty on the frame and motor, a seven-year warranty on electronics, and two years of in-home service.
What We Don’t Like
- Workout programs: Twenty workout programs are included, but some users prefer treadmills with iFit card readers as well.
Smooth Fitness offers one of the best warranty packages in the treadmill industry. The 7.35 is built to last, and it’s large enough to accommodate tall runners. The audio capabilities, fan, and water bottle holder help keep exercisers on task. However, some users will want more variety in their workout programs. Consider this machine a good option for beginners and casual trainees. It’s limited programming won’t necessarily challenge serious trainees in the long term. So the durability will ironically prove to be a problem for many users who will find themselves outgrowing the treadmill long before it dies.