Smooth 7.6HR PRO Power-Folding
What We Like
- Convenience: When you buy directly from Smooth Fitness, your treadmill is shipped from one of three North American warehouses for quick delivery. Customers can choose from curbside delivery, in-home delivery, or in-home delivery with assembly. These services are especially appreciated when customers buy heavier machines like the 7.6HR PRO.
- Motor: The treadmill’s powerful but virtually silent 3.0 HP motor is sold with a lifetime warranty.
- Track: The quiet 60”x20” belt accommodates taller runners. An exclusive shock absorption system provides a soft landing and firm push-off, helping exercisers to train for longer periods of time because fatigue is reduced.
- Compact design: The 7.6 HR PRO has Easy-Up power folding technology. The machine actually folds itself with the push of a button, and transport wheels help you move the treadmill to another room.
- Console: A deluxe screen lets users track multiple types of data simultaneously. There are eight built-in workout programs and two water bottle holders.
- Warranty: Smooth brand treadmill warranties are among the best in the industry. The company includes a lifetime warranty on the frame and motor, five years on parts, and two years of in-home service.
What We Don’t Like
- Workout programs: Eight workout programs is relatively few for any treadmill, and especially a treadmill in this price class.
This is an excellent treadmill for the serious runner who doesn’t need many workout programs as motivation. It has a long, well-cushioned track and a powerful motor. The power-folding technology is especially appealing to users who have smaller workout rooms. The Smooth 7.6 lacks extras like iFit workouts and an iPod dock, but users do get a remarkably quiet and reliable machine.