Yowza Keewadin (Folding)
What We Like
- Motor: The Keewadin’s quiet 3.0 CHP motor with precision flywheel provides excellent power for runners.
- Console: Just like the Biscayne, the Keewadin treadmill’s ergonomically designed console has a quick start button, single-touch resistance adjustment, and quick speed and incline control buttons. You’ll also find cup holders, hi-fidelity speakers, an iPod dock, and a 3-speed fan. A grip pulse monitor and wireless heart rate monitors are included too.
- Tracks: The Keewadin track is 60”x20”, which is long enough and wide enough for all but the largest runners. Its “whisper-quiet” multi-ply track provides better durability than the single-ply tracks used by other companies.
- Deck: With triple phenolic lamination, the reversible Yowza Keewadin deck is designed for a lifetime of virtually maintenance-free use.
- Warranties: Yowza’s excellent standard warranty includes: a lifetime guarantee on the motor and frame; 5 years on parts; and 2 years of in-home labor. Additional service plans are offered for a fee.
The Keewadin treadmill fits all the basics of a great treadmill into a fold-able design. Useful extras include an adjustable fan, an iPod deck, and sturdy handrails with rubber grips. A great warranty package should also instill buyer confidence.