Durable hardware has always been a Sole brand strength. Weighing nearly 400 pounds, the TT9 Treadmill is their solidest option yet! This unit is also equipped with a four-ply belt and 3” rollers for longevity and low maintenance.
Sole electronics are generally well-engineered and carry excellent warranties. With recent changes the features are better than ever, going beyond preset workout programs and music speakers. Bluetooth is aboard all new Sole treadmills, letting users export fitness data… and with the Sole TT9 Treadmill only, a 10” touchscreen with browser is included too. Also included is an integrated tablet holder, Bluetooth audio speakers, and a USB charging port.
Other highlights are a 4.0 AC motor, a 22” x 60” exercise surface, and power incline/decline. A recent online sale price was $3,499 including delivery and a competitive warranty.
What We Like:
- Commercial Quality: The Sole TT9 Treadmill is the top-of-the-line model from Sole Fitness, a brand that premium hotels have preferred for years. High quality extends from the TT9’s “whisper quiet” reversible deck to its 10” touchscreen.
- Excellent Warranty: Sole Fitness has industry-leading free warranties, and the new TT9 is paired with their most extensive protection plan. For residential and light commercial settings alike the treadmill sale price includes lifetime protection on the frame, motor and deck. The warranties also cover on-site repairs and provide other buyer protections.
- Spacious Track: Roomy enough for big and tall runners, the TT9 provides a 22” wide x 60” long running area.
- Touchscreen with Browser: The TT9 is the first Sole treadmill with a touchscreen and web connection. You can conveniently surf the Internet, read your email or just keep an eye on workout statistics.
- Audio: For extra workout motivation iPod-compatible speakers are built into the console.
- Thick Belt: Sole tread belts are all high quality, and the TT9 has the brand’s thickest option. (The thicker a tread belt, the more durable and low-maintenance it can be.) It has four layers and is infused with perma-wax to run smoothly without need for outside lubrication.
- Deck: Beneath the exercise track is a deck that flexes to absorb shock. By choosing to run on the TT9 instead of on pavement, you can reduce impact to your joints by up to 40%. This model’s high quality deck is waxed to help the belt move smoothly… and like most commercial treadmill decks, it’s reversible to help extend the machine’s longevity.
- Incline and Decline: Like most of our favorite treadmills, the new TT9 has power incline/decline. While helping to make exercise more interesting, incline training can benefit your body by stimulating your muscles in varied ways and increasing your metabolic potential. The Sole TT9 Treadmill has 15 incline levels and six decline levels.
- 4.0 CHP Motor: An important difference between typical home treadmills and commercial treadmills is the motor being DC or AC. Here you get the club standard, an AC motor with lifetime guarantee. It supports smooth training at speeds from 0.5 to 12 mph.
- Preset Workout Programs: You can adjust the belt speed and incline with buttons, and computer programs can automate the challenge too. Included are 10 standard programs such as 5K and Rolling Hills and two heart rate control programs (Constant and Interval). Additionally two users can save profiles with two custom-designed programs each. Choosing or customizing a program is intuitive for most users, and the TT9 provides on-screen prompts.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: High quality pulse sensors (touch required) are built into Sole treadmills. The machines are also compatible with wireless chest straps.
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth integration lets the treadmill automatically export workout results to the Sole mobile app and other fitness trackers such as Apple Health and MyFitnessPal.
- High Capacity: The user weight limit is 450 pounds.
- Extras: It features an integrated tablet holder, Bluetooth audio speakers, and a USB charging port.
Sole TT9 Treadmill Treadmill - Key Specs:
|Incline:||0 - 15 Levels|
|Running Area:||22” x 60”|
|Top Speed:||.5 - 12 MPH|
|Weight Capacity:||450 LBS|
|Dimensions:||84" L x 36" W x 58" H|
- Large Footprint: Sole makes folding treadmills for home use, but the TT9 isn’t one of them! Measuring 84” long it’s sized like a typical health club treadmill.
- Heavy Weight: This fitness machine weighs 397 pounds. You’ll love how it refuses to budge during workouts, but you might find the bulk frustrating if you relocate.
- High Price: For most home gym shoppers the Sole TT9 is expensive.
Another Sole success! Sole Fitness is a longtime favorite brand at Treadmill Reviews. From the beginning we noticed their commitment to durability and ergonomics. Now in 2018 Sole offers “the whole package” with the new TT9: This treadmill is commercial-tough and ergonomic, plus it’s a connected fitness machine with Bluetooth and a touchscreen.
On sale the Sole TT9 Treadmill is a favorite deal for light commercial gyms and a justifiable luxury for homes with comfortable budgets.