Sale Alert! The Nordictrack X11i is on sale for $250 OFF right now! Click here to check out the sale.
If you are on the hunt for a Commercial treadmill, the X11i by NordicTrack is an undeniably impressive option. This treadmill prides itself on being able to hit a remarkable incline of 40%, taking your training up a notch beyond what other treadmills offer.
It’s also iFit compatible, which is a hugely popular application that transforms workouts from something that you may dread to adventurous user experiences. This should increase adherence rates for most users and if you stick with your sessions, you’ll see better results over time.
What We Like:
- Price: This treadmill, while more expensive than some of the top of the line home models out there, is a very reasonable price for a commercial grade treadmill. At $2999 with payment plan options, it’s a realistic investment for users looking to step up to commercial quality.
- Incline: This benefit is huge. While most treadmills offer a 12-15% grade incline, the X11i can take you all the way up to 40%, mimicking climbing the highest of hills. This allows you to torch calories quickly, strengthen your lower body, and add more variety to your workout program.
- Large Interactive HD Touchscreen: You’ll get 10 inches of screen space on this model, providing an immersive experience as you watch your streamed workout programs or run your way through different parts of the world through iFit.
- Total Body Training: When you buy the Commercial X11i by NordicTrack, you aren’t just getting a walking or running workout. You also get total body training options.
- Track Workouts: Monitoring your progress is a breeze with the X11i’s intuitive and informative console.
- 4 User Profiles: With this machine, you can create up to four different profiles and monitor each of those users’ data accordingly. This makes it an ideal option for a family who’s looking to get fit together.
- Sled Push: Ever seen a treadmill that doubles as a sled? Well, now you have. With a simple shift in body positioning, this treadmill will transform into a sled pushing experience. Just hold onto the handle bars, set the treadmill to manual mode, and away you go. This is fantastic for building strength and power in the lower body.
- Reflex Cushioning: This treadmill offers Reflex Cushioning, which was created by NordicTrack to give users the best overall impact absorption while still making it feel like they are running on a real road.
- Motor: With a 3.75 continuous-duty horsepower motor, users won’t have to worry about this machine stuttering or failing to satisfy their workout needs.
- Self-cooling: Run harder for longer without every worrying about the X11i overheating.
NordicTrack Commercial X11i Treadmill - Key Specs:
|Incline:||-6 - 40%|
|Running Area:||22” x 60”|
|Top Speed:||0-12 MPH|
|Weight Capacity:||350 LBS|
|Dimensions:||71.6" L x 39.6" W x 72.2" H|
- Average Track Size: The treadmill belt is a standard size at 22” x 60”. While this will be fine for most users, most commercial treadmills in this price range offering a roomier belt size of 22” x 62”.
- iFit Fees Not Included: There are ongoing costs associated with this treadmill if you decide that you want to continue on with your iFit membership after the first year ($39/month). This is a decently high fee that all buyers need to be aware of as it costs almost as much as a gym membership. Keep in mind you can still use the treadmill without iFit, but you will lose many of the workout programming capabilities.
All in all, the X11i is a fantastic option for those who want to get fit fast with impressive results. The incline feature alone is attractive enough to justify the hefty price tag. Walking at just 2mph for 20 minutes, the average 200 pound user can burn a whopping 381 calories at 40% incline. Compare this to just 157 calories if you were using a 10% incline, which is standard on many treadmills. Being able to over double your calorie burn if you put in the effort means that your results will come that much faster. This treadmill does have a few drawbacks, but those are relatively minor. If you can afford the buy in, you will not regret investing in the X11i.