Bowflex TreadClimber TC1000
The first Bowflex TreadClimber, the TC 1000, was introduced in 2003. The most advanced TreadClimber now available is the TC 5500, which offers more console options and more stability than the original.
What We Like
- Comfort: Bowflex TreadClimbers are designed to provide low-impact workouts.
- Convenience: Users can achieve great results in less time than they would with a traditional treadmill.
- Motor: The TC 1000 lets user reach a top speed of 3.8 mph.
- Programs: The TreadClimber 1000 has programmable workouts with twelve intensity levels.
- Variety: The TC 1000 can be used not only as a treadmill and a stair climber, but also as an elliptical machine.
- Space-saving: TreadClimbers take up less floor space than a traditional treadmill, so they’re ideal for smaller living quarters.
- Warranty: Bowflex offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all its exercise equipment.
What We Don’t Like
- Assembly required: The TC 1000 requires some assembly after purchase.
- Not for running: TreadClimbers are not designed for running.
- Motor warranty: The TC 1000’s one-year warranty suggests that the motor might not last for long.
Bowflex is a reputable company, and its TreadClimbers are a smart alternative to traditional treadmills. The TC 1000 provides an efficient low-impact workout. However, newer models have improved upon the TC 1000. The TC 5500 is sturdier, has a more attractive display with more program options, and lets users reach a higher top speed (4.5 mph). The latest model also has a five-year motor warranty.