Endurance Treadmill Reviews
Endurance treadmills are made by Body Solid, a reputable company with more than 35 years of experience in the fitness equipment industry. Endurance caters to customers in the mid-range to high-end treadmill market.
What We Like
- Programs: The Endurance 10K Treadmill comes with 21 workout programs designed for cardiovascular strength, speed, endurance, and weight loss. Combined with interval training, these will keep most users sufficiently motivated to work out.
- Warranties: Endurance treadmill parts come with generous lifetime warranties. This is a sign that the company is confident its parts will endure. The company also offers a labor warranty for the first year.
- Portability: Most models can be folded and have wheels for easy portability.
- Track cushioning: Endurance treadmills are specially cushioned to absorb a runner’s impact.
What We Don’t Like
- Recalls: Four Endurance treadmill models – T7, T7.1, T8, and T9.1 – have been recalled for safety reasons related to unexpected acceleration and deceleration. If you’re purchasing a used treadmill, be sure to avoid these models. If you own one of these Endurance models, stop using it immediately! Fortunately, your treadmill was sold with a lifetime warranty.
- Track length: The lower-end Endurance models have very short tracks. With just 50 inches of space, these treadmills are intended for walkers, not runners, and might be unsuitable for walkers with long strides.
Endurance offers solid machines and a fantastic lifetime warranty. Its treadmills feature a rare combination of portability and great shock absorption. Still, for the same amount of money, you might find a treadmill that offers more track space or additional special features (e.g., iFit technology).