Epic 450 MX Treadmill Review
What We Like
- Price: The 450 MX sells for less than $800 online.
- Programs: Six built-in personal training programs can automatically adjust the treadmill’s incline and speed. Two heart rate control programs are also included; pulse is monitored through handlebar grips.
- Console: The console screen can easily be read by people of all different heights. It includes a fan to keep trainees cool and comfortable.
- Motor: The 2.25 CHP motor supports a user weight of up to 300 pounds. It’s sold with a 10-year warranty.
- Track: The track measures 55”x20”. It’s long enough for most individuals to walk or jog with a natural stride.
- Space-saving: The Epic 450 MX can be folded with Easy Drop self-folding technology.
What We Don’t Like
- Cushioning: The basic cushioning on this treadmill is designed for light to moderate exercise, not for heavy impact.
- Warranty: The 90-day coverage for parts and labor is too short. The motor, however, is protected for ten years.
The Epic 450 MX treadmill is a low-priced cardio trainer with above-average interactive programs. However, its short warranty makes it a risky buy. The 600 MX has a longer warranty and looks like a better overall value. It’s also worth checking out other treadmill brands for a comparison of standard features.