Landice is offering $500 off all home equipment. Click anywhere on this box to get the deal.
The E7 ElliptiMill, a residential model, is sold with four console choices. The Cardio Trainer console is described below. Unlike the less expensive consoles, it includes heart rate monitoring and contact pulse monitoring standard. It also has additional built-in workout options.
What We Like
- Challenging cardio programs and heart rate monitoring – The Cardio Trainer console is one of Landice’s more advanced ElliptiMill consoles. It features five preset workouts with variable time, speed, and elevation; five user-defined program slots; time, distance, and calorie goal programs; three fitness tests; two preset heart rate monitoring workouts; and two user-defined heart rate workouts. Wireless and contact heart-rate monitoring systems are included too. The display is two-color and is high-definition for easy reading.
- Fits almost anyone – The Landice E7 ElliptiMill supports stride lengths of 17” to 23” to suit trainees of all different heights. It has a 500-pound user weight capacity.
- Cushioning – Orthopedic inserts make Landice pedals known for superior cushioning. The gel inserts promote comfort and help make the ElliptiMill a virtually no-impact fitness machine.
- Upper body exercise – Upper-body workout handles let people synchronize upper-body and lower-body workouts. At the same time, Landice’s center-drive technology makes it easy to stay upright just as you would with a regular treadmill.
- Extras – An MP3-player dock, a bottle holder, and an integrated workout fan help make the Landice E7 a top treadmill-style trainer.
- Strong warranty – Buyers get a lifetime warranty on the entire ElliptiMill plus a year of labor.
What We Don’t Like
- The price — Landice E7 ElliptiMills offer great value, but they’re too expensive for many treadmill customers.
- The weight — At around 500 pounds, an E7 is hardly a portable treadmill.
The Cardio Trainer console is a popular option for the E7 ElliptiMill. It can suit a variety of trainees with its many user program slots, its adjustable stride, and two ways of monitoring heart rate data. Meanwhile, the machine as a whole is made of top-notch components and features a lifetime warranty when used residentially. This console/frame combination is a recommended buy and only falls short of the top-of-the-line ElliptiMill: the E7 topped with an Executive Trainer console.