What We Like
- Heavy-duty motor: The 13.0T’s powerful 3.0 CHP motor is backed by a lifetime warranty. It supports speeds up to 12 mph and users weighing up to 350 pounds.
- Workout programs: The LiveStrong 13.0 treadmill’s 14 built-in workout programs provide plenty of variety to keep workouts interesting. A speed interval program, a hill simulator, and a target heart rate program are just some of the options. Users can also create their own programs in manual mode. Progress is easily be tracked through the Livetrack Fitness Journal, which helps users achieve short-term and long-term fitness goals.
- Entertainment: The 13.0T includes an iPod-compatible port and built-in speakers.
- Incline: This machine’s 14% incline is especially steep for a home treadmill and helps exercisers to burn calories more efficiently than when walking on a flat plane.
- Track: The LiveStrong 13.0T has a long 60”x20” deck and its patented MaxComfort System provides differential cushioning to balance support and shock absorption.
- Warranties: LiveStrong shows confidence in the 13.0T by including a lifetime warranty for the motor and frame, a five-year warranty on other parts, and free in-home labor during the first two years of ownership. Two years of additional service coverage can be purchased separately.
The LiveStrong 13.0 treadmill gets strong reviews thanks to having a strong core with a powerful motor and a long track. Features like the LiveTrack Fitness Journal will also help exercisers to meet their goals. Toss in a generous warranty package and the LS13.0T looks like a great investment. Sure, there are more elite and cheaper machines out there. But this is at least a dependable machine guaranteed to provide what most users have come to expect from a home treadmill for a reasonable price. That’s not nothing. In fact, it’s a pretty good deal.