NordicTrack A2350 PRO (Folding)
What We Like
- Console: The A2350’s iFit-ready treadmill console features a high-resolution Graffix display. By using the treadmill’s wireless Internet connection, users can download workout videos, virtually train with TV personality Jillian Michaels, and race against Facebook friends. Additionally, sixteen traditional treadmill workout programs are built into the machine. Ten are performance programs and six are for weight loss.
- Large track: The spacious 20″ x 60″ running surface features traction for security, a long stride for running, and quiet operation for a more pleasant workout.
- Incline: A 0%-10% incline can be adjusted electronically with a console button. The incline can also be set to change automatically during preset workouts and as trainees virtually experience Google Maps routes.
- Heart rate monitor: Trainees can easily monitor their heart rate by using the grip monitors built into the handlebars.
- Motor: The A2350 PRO has a 2.8 HP/2.5 CHP Commercial DurX Motor. The motor has a lifetime guarantee and is specially balanced to make less noise than other treadmill motors – even at the track’s top speed of 12 MPH.
- Weight capacity:The A2350 treadmill can accommodate up to 325 pounds.
- Warranty: NordicTrack’s premier treadmill warranty includes a lifetime guarantee on the motor and frame. Customers also get 1 year of parts and in-home service. An optional extended parts warranty is also available.
NordicTrack A2350 PRO (Folding) - Key Specs:
|Incline:||0 - 10%|
|Running Area:||20" x 60"|
What We Don’t Like
While iFit Live is very appealing, an iFit adaptor and iFit Live membership aren’t included in this treadmill’s sale price. The popular iFit Adaptor sells for $129 – $399 and typically includes one year of iFit Live membership.
The NordicTrack A2350 PRO offers good value to people at all fitness levels. It features 16 built-in workouts, virtual personal training, and an incline to help simulate outdoor running while putting less pressure on joints. The iFit adaptor is a highly recommended addition. The adaptor’s regular price is a bit high, but the sale price is very fair; it works out to about $10/month for a year of personal training.
Since its introduction a few years ago, the NordicTrack A2350 PRO treadmill has been upgraded with the A2550 and the A2570. These models offer even stronger motors and a 350-pound weight capacity.