ProForm Power 995c Review
What We Like:
- Workout Programs: Thirty workout programs are included. Each was designed by a certified personal trainer and automatically adjusts the speed, incline and resistance of your treadmill. Since this machine is wired for iFit Live, you can gain additional exercise support. iFit lets you download personal training workouts, compete in treadmill races on Facebook, run any charted route with Google Maps, and otherwise use modern technology to your fitness advantage.
- Power Incline: The deck can tilt up to 15%. This helps relieve pressure on the knees and makes exercise more efficient.
- Heartrate Monitors: A wireless heart rate system by Polar is included. Using the included chest strap, you can monitor your heart rate constantly during workouts. Also, pulse sensors are built into the handlebars for those who prefer a manual system.
- Capable Motor: The 3.0 CHP motor is strong enough for light commercial use, so it can easily support the daily exercise of an individual or a whole family. It runs smoothly at up to 12 mph for any type of workout – walking, jogging, speed training, interval training or endurance runs.
- Track: The Power 995c’s 60″L x 20″W belt lets almost anyone stretch out with a full running stride. Its trademarked ProShox cushioning reduces the impact of running on your joints by about 28% compared with running on asphalt.
- Audio: An iPod-compatible audio port and two 3” speakers help keep you entertained.
- Space Saving: The Proform 995c has a SpaceSaver design. EasyLift technology helps you vertically fold the treadmill and gain several feet of floor space. One push and it’s done!
- Warranty: Customers get lifetime warranties on the frame and motor, three years on parts and a year of labor.
ProForm Power 995c Treadmill - Key Specs:
|Incline:||0 - 15%|
|Running Area:||20" x 60"|
|Top Speed:||12 MPH|
|Weight Capacity:||350 LBS|
|Dimensions:||81" L x 37" W x 59.5" H|
- Proform makes it clear that iFit costs extra, but prices fluctuate. Often a console costs $99-$149 with a year or two of iFit Live membership included.
Our overall treadmill review: Seriously consider the 995c if you’re seeking a good quality treadmill that should last at least a few years. The machine runs smoothly and the track is well-cushioned. Plus, it’s rare to get so many workouts on a $1000 treadmill. The 30 workout apps will keep you busy and you can activate iFit if you hit a plateau or start to lose interest. You’ll feel as if you’ve bought a whole new workout machine!
Tip: Customers report that assembly isn’t too complicated. Unless you have a bad back, you might not want to pay extra for setup.