ProForm Trailrunner 2.0 Review
What We Like
- Touch screen: It’s easy to navigate through workout options with the 7” color touch screen.
- Workout programs: Thirty preset workouts include 20 calorie-burn routines and ten all-terrain workouts. Additionally, unlimited workouts can be designed with the Set a Goal Center. Maybe best of all, iFit Live is ready to go. Using the treadmill and a wireless Internet connection, a person can run along virtual Google Maps trails, customize a fitness program, virtually train with Jillian Michaels, and otherwise enhance the effectiveness and enjoyment of treadmill exercise.
- Audio: The ProForm Trailrunner 2.0 treadmill has a smartphone-compatible audio port and a deluxe Intermix Acoustics 3.0 sound system.
- Motor: The 3.5 CHP motor is among ProForm’s finest and has a lifetime warranty.
- Track: The extra-long 60”x20” track can accommodate just about any runner. It’s two-ply for durability, has an advanced cushioning system to protect runners’ joints, and can be inclined up to 15%. It also stands out for its quiet operation.
- Heart monitor: Pulse sensors are included on the handlebars.
- High capacity: The treadmill can accommodate up to 350 pounds and has a top speed of 12 mph.
- SpaceSaver design: All ProForm Trailrunners can easily be folded to save space.
- Excellent warranty: Customers get a lifetime frame warranty, a lifetime motor warranty, five years of parts coverage, and two years of labor.
More Review Features of the ProForm Trailrunner 2.0 Treadmill on video!
The ProForm Trailrunner 2.0 is an excellent treadmill options for trainees of virtually any fitness level. It offers an excellent variety of preset workouts and is ready to launch iFit Live. This unit’s advanced cushioning, industry-leading sound system, and excellent warranty help make it highly recommended. It’s very similar to the top-rated ProForm Performance1450.