3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill Review
The Pro Runner is a reliable treadmill that comes equipped with the Ortho Flex Shock Suspension System for added comfort. The orthopedic running belt runs on large 2″ rollers for a smooth and quiet experience. Users can comfortably incline up to 15% and run at speeds up to 12 mph. The 3.0 HP continuous duty motor will keep this treadmill running smoothly and withstand weights up to 350 pounds.
The console on this model is equipped with the basics like two water bottle holders and a multi-speed built-in cooling fan, but lacks an audio port or speakers. The display area is broken into three screens including a heart rate tracker, an LCD dot matrix track that monitors distance, and a workout matrix screen that displays information like speed, distance, calories burned, etc. This model features 8 built-in workout programs, two custom programs, and three fitness test programs. This model is equipped with both contact grip and wireless heart rate monitoring capabilities.
The Pro Runner treadmill comes with a residential warranty of 1 years on labor, 5 years on parts and lifetime coverage on the frame and motor.
What We Like:
- Folding Design: This model folds easily for storage.
- Program Variety: This model is equipped with 8 built-in workouts that include customizable programs and three fitness test programs.
- Warranty: 3G Cardio offers lifetime coverage on the frame and motor.
- Incline: Target muscle groups and work on endurance training with a 15% incline.
- Ortho Flex Shock Suspension System: This unique suspension system works with an orthopedic running belt and large 3″ rollers for a comfortable and reliable workout experience that is easy on the joints.
- One Touch Controls: Make quick and easy incline/speed changes with the touch of a button thanks to the One Touch Controls on this console.
3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill Treadmill - Key Specs:
|Incline:||0 - 15%|
|Running Area:||20.5" x 58"|
|Top Speed:||12 MPH|
|Weight Capacity:||350 LBS|
|Dimensions:||74" L x 35" W x 58.5" H|
- Small running Area: A smaller running area of 20.5″x 58″ is below the average. These dimensions might be an issue for taller people or anyone seeking a more spacious running area.
- No audio features: This console lacks MP3 compatibility and built-in speakers, which is odd for a treadmill that retails for well over $2,000.
- Display Area: The display screens are quite small and difficult to read in the middle of a workout.
If you are looking for a treadmill that can be easily tucked away without sacrificing stability or durability, then the Pro Runner might be a perfect fit for you. This model is equipped with a nice suspension system and large 2″ rollers, making it comfortable and easy to use. While this model does lack entertainment offerings or any other typical treadmill treats, it will meet the basic needs of any treadmill user. This is a strong machine that gets the job done, but definitely one that seems overpriced. Wait for a sale.