3G Cardio 80i Fold Flat Treadmill Review
A relatively new model from a relatively new brand, the 80i Fold Flat treadmill by 3G Cardio is designed with a unique dual folding design that allows this treadmill to fold from 74″ x 33″ x 49″ to 74″ x 33″ x 9.75″. Retailing for $1,699, this treadmill is meant for runners, offering speeds up to 11 mph on a track that can incline by 15%. The 3.0 HP motor can withstand weights of up to 325 pounds, and the running deck features remarkably soft suspension. The running area dimensions are 18.5″ x 58″.
The console is equipped with 8 built-in workout programs that include programs like fat burning, heart rate, climbing, and interval training. The display screen displays basic workout readouts like time, distance, speed, calories burned, etc. The console area is equipped with two water bottle holders and two built-in speakers.
The 80i Fold Flat treadmill comes with a residential warranty of 1 years on labor, 5 years on parts and lifetime coverage on the frame and motor.
What We Like:
- Unique Folding Design: You won’t find any other treadmills featuring a frame that folds completely flat to just 9.75″ tall. This feature is excellent for storage under beds or other furniture. It can also fold vertically for storage, if preferred.
- Program Variety: This model is equipped with 8 built-in workouts that include customizable programs and three fitness tests.
- Warranty: 3G Cardio offers lifetime coverage on the frame and motor.
- Price: For under $2000, users get a convenient and easy-to-use treadmill with an impressive warranty.
- Incline: Target specific muscle groups and work on endurance training with a 15% incline, which isn’t common on a folding frame treadmill.
- Durable Frame: This heavy-duty frame can withstand a runners impact without sacrificing the folding design.
3G Cardio 80i Fold Flat Treadmill Treadmill - Key Specs:
|Incline:||0 - 15%|
|Running Area:||18.5" x 58"|
|Top Speed:||11 MPH|
|Weight Capacity:||325 LBS|
|Dimensions:||74" L x 33" W x 49" H|
- Small Running Area: The running area of 18.5″ x 58″ is well below the average, which is typically closer to 20″ x 60″. These dimensions will be an issue for taller people or anyone who needs a spacious running path.
- Minimalistic Console Area: Like other treadmills by 3G Cardio, the console on this model isn’t exactly advanced. These days, most trainees expect a full-color display and wireless heart rate monitoring.
- Display Area: The official screen dimensions are not disclosed, but it is small enough to make it difficult to follow stats during a workout. It also detracts from the aesthetics of the console area.
If you are looking for a treadmill that can fold flat to store under a bed or another a piece of furniture, you can’t beat the folding design of the 80i model. This model can also fold vertically and features transport wheels so it is an excellent treadmill for anyone looking to save space. This treadmill also comes with very basic features that are simple and easy to use, making it an ideal machine for beginners. Sure, it won’t replicate a health club treadmill experience by any stretch of the imagination, but the 80i is certainly a decent option for any runner with limited space.