Fuel Treadmill Reviews
Fuel home treadmills are designed for the price-conscious consumer. While other low-budget treadmills compromise on quality, Fuel Fitness’s treadmills are recognized for their durability. The company is also known for its online sales presence and efficient customer service.
What We Like
- Price: Fuel treadmills are priced at just $1,000 and up, and Fuel Fitness frequently offers substantial online discounts.
- Motor: The Fuel FT94 and FT96 have 2.25 HP motors and 2.5 HP motors, respectively. These are a bit better than the standard economy motors, which have just 2.0 HP. Fuel Fitness stands behind its motors with a lifetime guarantee.
- Warranty: Fuel’s lifetime warranty on the motor and frame is exceptional for an economy brand.
- Audio: Both the FT94 and FT96 come with audio jacks for MP3 players.
- Portability: Both Fuel models can easily be folded for storage.
- Stability: Many economy treadmill models feel shaky, but customers consistently report that Fuel treadmills are strong and sturdy.
What We Don’t Like
- Track size: The FT94’s track length of 55-inches does not provide sufficient space for taller joggers. However, the FT96’s treadbelt is 58-inches long.
- Console and programs: Each Fuel model comes with five pre-set workouts and two customizable programs. While this is better than nothing, competitors offer much more variety. Furthermore, the console buttons are hard to push for runners in mid-stride.
- Noise: Fuel treadmills, like other economy models, are noticeably louder than high-end machines.
Fuel Fitness offers good value treadmills. Their warranty is excellent, and users can expect to receive good customer service. At this price point, however, other treadmill brands might offer a more motivating selection of workout programs and a better console.