What We Like
- Luxury console – The Executive Trainer console is Landice’s most advanced ElliptiMill console. The motivating display shows full-color computer-animated video graphics. The console can save data for five trainees and includes the following workout options: five preset workouts with variable time, speed, and elevation; five user-defined programs; time, distance, and calorie goal programs; six fitness tests; two preset heart rate monitoring workouts; and four user-defined heart rate workouts.
- Heart rate monitoring – The Executive Trainer console includes wireless and contact heart rate monitors.
- Optional TV – All Landice ElliptiMills can be outfitted with an optional 15″ screen with a DVD player and an integrated TV tuner.
- Fits almost anyone – The Landice E950 ElliptiMill supports stride lengths of 17” to 23” to suit trainees of all different heights. It weighs nearly 500 pounds and has a 500-pound user weight capacity.
- Cushioning – Orthopedic inserts make Landice pedals known for superior cushioning. The gel inserts promote comfort and help make the ElliptiMill a virtually no-impact fitness machine.
- Upper body exercise – Upper-body workout handles let people synchronize upper-body and lower-body workouts. At the same time, Landice’s center-drive technology makes it easy to stay upright just as you would with a regular treadmill.
- Standard extras – An MP3-player dock, a bottle holder, and an integrated workout fan help make the Landice E950 a favored trainer.
- Strong warranty – The Landice E950 ElliptiMill is sold with a five-year warranty and one year of labor. The warranty is valid even under heavy commercial use.
The Landice E950 Executive Trainer ElliptiMill is an engaging luxury workout machine that delivers fast results. Its high capacity and wide range of programming options make it ideal for people at virtually all fitness levels. While the top-of-the-line Executive console isn’t a necessity for great workouts, it’s a very classy option that helps keep exercise engaging.