What We Like:
- Incline Training: The X11i track inclines up to 40% and declines up to 6%. The exercise it supports is powerful: Burn up to five times the calories of ordinary treadmill exercise!
- iFit: This unit is ready for iFit. Upon becoming an iFit member you can download customized workouts every day, virtually work out with famous trainers, and compete in online races with Facebook friends. iFit also helps you train specifically for your next real-life race: Use the incline/decline in conjunction with Google Maps to replicate actual routes!
- Workout Programs: Even without iFit activation, this trainer has plenty to offer. Of its 44 built-in workout apps, about half are standard incline trainer programs that target three goal areas: calorie burning, intensity and speed. The others are iFit workouts featuring personal trainer Jillian Michaels and Google Maps routes.
- Lower Stress: Incline training relieves stress on your knees because it shifts the position of your body during exercise. Additionally, with the NordicTrack X11i you’ll benefit from Reflex Cushioning in the track. This involves a firm push-off area at one end and a softer landing point at the other. Asphalt can’t compete!
- Bigger Track: Most people don’t need wider and longer track, but if you need a little extra space, this is the trainer for you. The track measures 60″ long and 22″ wide.
- Powerful Motor: The 4.25 CHP motor is commercial quality and has a lifetime warranty. It keeps the track running smoothly and quietly through changes in incline and speed. The high speed is 12 mph.
- Touchscreen with Internet: The NordicTrack X11i has a 10″ full-color touchscreen display. Using the Android browser you can easily check sports highlights, email or Facebook as you exercise. Another great feature is Google Street View: Chart a route through iFit and watch images of the street stream by!
- Tablet Holder: Access your own apps by attaching a tablet computer to the NordicTrack. A sturdy bracket can hold your computer at eye level. Magnets and a clip are included to keep the tablet in place.
- iPod Port: Plug your MP3 player into the console! Listen to music and podcasts through the treadmill’s 3″ speakers.
- Heart Rate Monitors: Monitoring your heart rate during exercise helps you maximize workout time. This NordicTrack includes handlebar sensors and a full wireless telemetry system with chest strap.
- Easy Assembly: NordicTrack incline trainers are relatively easy to set up. Allow about 30 minutes, which is half the time required for most treadmills.
- Generous Warranty: The warranty package for the 2014 X11i Incline Trainer is a bit better than the older model’s. Owners get lifetime coverage on the frame, motor, and deck plus six years of parts and electronics protection. Labor is covered for the first three years.
NordicTrack Incline Trainer X11i Treadmill - Key Specs:
|Incline:||0 to 40%|
|Running Area:||22" x 60"|
|Top Speed:||12 MPH|
|Weight Capacity:||350 LBS|
|Dimensions:||70.2" L x 39.6" W x 69.7 H|
See Our Video Review of the NordicTrack X11i Incline Trainer
What’s not to love? The new NordicTrack X11i Incline Trainer is loaded with features for toning, cardio health and entertainment. You’ll get the treadmill industry’s absolute steepest incline/decline, superior joint protection, fantastic workout programming, and a web browser with 10″ touchscreen!
Featuring NordicTrack’s generous new warranty, the X11i is a trainer you can rely on for years of effective and enjoyable workouts.