There are eight treadmill models manufactured by Sole Fitness, as well as five models of each elliptical and exercise bike. All of their equipment is manufactured with high quality materials and Sole Fitness offers one of the best warranties in the fitness industry.
Sole treadmills are built to withstand the rigors of a hotel and home environment while still being comfortable and easy to operate. The Sole F85 is equipped with a 3.5-horsepower engine and a 22 inch deck. Exercisers can increase their speed to as high as 12 miles per hour at the touch of a button. Unlike most treadmills, this machine can be used by exercisers that weigh as much as 400 lbs. This machine has built in cooling fans and a sound system that allows users to connect their MP3 player. The Sole Fitness F85 treadmill is also equipped with a heart-control option that automatically calculates the user’s recommended target heart rate based on their age. The belt is designed to be super quiet and the machine folds easily for storage.
Check out our Sole Comparison Chart!
Another Sole treadmill that is popular with fitness enthusiasts is the Sole Fitness S77 model. This treadmill comes with a heart training mode that adjusts the machine’s incline automatically to keep users exercising in their target heart zone so that they get the most effective workout possible. This machine is also equipped with safety features that include a 10 amp circuit breaker and a 0.5 mile per hour slow start. The display is a backlit LCD that is easy to read while working out.
Sole Fitness is just beginning to be recognized by fitness experts, but one thing they are known for is their excellent customer service and one of the best warranties in the industry. Sole offers customers a 30 day trial period with the purchase of any equipment manufactured by Sole Fitness. If the customer is unhappy with the machine for any reason they can contact Sole to get a return authorization number and ship the machine back to the manufacturer. Sole Fitness will refund the entire purchase price plus shipping both ways as long as their return policy is followed.
The warranty offered by Sole Fitness is difficult to beat. They offer a 30 year warranty on the motor of their machines, a lifetime warranty on the framing and deck of their machines, and a 5 year warranty that covers rollers, belts, and electronics. Sole Fitness also offers a two year warranty that covers labor costs to fix their machine if it breaks down. Their machines are known to be well made and many companies consider them to be the best value in the treadmill industry.
What We Like:
- High-quality parts: Sole home treadmills include many parts that are worthy of commercial-grade machines intended for heavy use.
- Motors: Sole’s home treadmills are packed with commercial-grade motors of up to 3.5 HP each. The motors are cooled by heavy-duty flywheels, so they’re likely to last much longer than motors with a comparable amount of horsepower. They are also surprisingly quiet.
- Track size: Sole treadmill tracks have up to 62″ x 20″ running areas.
- Track cushioning: Sole’s CushionFlex technology has been proven to reduce joint impact by up to 40% when compared with road running. Some other brands’ treadmill tracks only claim a 15% impact reduction.
- Compact design: Several Sole treadmill models can be folded to save space.
- Stability: A unique horseshoe design helps make Sole’s foldable treadmills sturdier than those made by other companies.
- Warranties: Sole warranties are among the best in the business. Most models are sold with lifetime warranties on the motor, deck, and frame plus one or two years of free servicing.
- Extras: Special features such as audio ports, wireless heart rate monitoring, and controls on the armrests help make Sole treadmills a pleasure to use.
What We Don’t Like:
- It’s not easy to find fault with Sole treadmills. Of course, as with all other treadmill lines, the entry-level models have fewer features than the top-of-the-line machines.
- Their entry level machine, the F60, is not highly recommended, so you’re better off spending a couple hundred dollars more for the F63 or higher models.
Sole treadmills are highly recommended, although we don’t recommend going any lower than their F63 model. Their commercial-grade motors and long, cushioned tracks can support heavy use. Special features such as audio ports help make exercise more enjoyable. In short, the manufacturer uses high-quality parts and offers one of the best warranty packages in the treadmill industry. Your best deal on their machines will be found online, directly through the manufacturer.