Life Fitness Club Series+ Review
When it comes to high end fitness equipment, most people think of the brand Life Fitness. Around for decades now, Life Fitness is a brand you can trust. And now, they’re bringing you their same high quality treadmills as you’ve always known in a new model, the Club Series + Treadmill.
With a sleek design, this is one treadmill you will be proud to show off in your health club or home gym. One of the unique features of the Club Series + treadmill is that it actually remembers the last 10 workouts you completed, so you can easily just replay those and try and make improvements on what you did last time. This helps to guarantee that you see progress as you go about your sessions over time.
With all the latest in technology features, this treadmill doesn’t fall short. It also provides you with remove speed and incline controls on the ergobar, giving the user the most comfortable experience possible.
The only place where this treadmill does not quite compare to some of the other higher end treadmills on the market is with the motor, so keep that in mind as you do your shopping.
With this all said, let’s dive deeper into the pros and cons.
What We Like:
- Great incline ability. This machine can incline all the way up to 15%, which will give you a very challenging workout no matter what speed you happen to be running or walking at.
- Console Features. This treadmill comes with the ability to recall the last 10 workouts that were performed, so if you want to repeat a session, you can do so instantly. It also comes with trending workouts as well, so you can do what’s hot and what other people are doing. It’s worth noting that this unit has four different console options: SE3 HD Console, ST Console, X Console, and C Console. Each of the console options comes with a different level connectivity and programming features.
- Quality Construction: The treadmill operates on great rollers, 3.5″ precision-crowned, front and back.
- Easy Transport: While this is not a folding treadmill, it does come with two front wheels so you can move it around the room as needed.
- Bluetooth compatible. You can easily connect to Bluetooth while using this machine.
- Workout programming. For beginners who are not used to designing their workout sessions, this treadmill does much of the job for you, giving you a number of pre-built in programs that accommodate to just about any goal set. The built-in programs will differ based on console selected.
- Excellent warranty coverage. Life Fitness stands behind their machines and that’s great. You can rest easy knowing you’re covered as this machine offers a lifetime warranty on the frame and motor, 10 years on all electrical and mechanical components, and a one-year warranty on labor.
- Easy access controls. The treadmill offers speed and incline controls on the ergobar, making for a more convenient and comfortable user experience.
- Sleek looking design. If aesthetics is important to you, this treadmill delivers. It’ll look ultra-modern in any gym or health club setting and gives off a very sturdy, well-built feel
- FlexDeck Comfort. One of the most important things to look for when selecting a treadmill is that it’s well cushioned. The Club Series + treadmill doesn’t fall short here. It offers a FlexDeckTM, which will give you a high level of shock absorption with each stride you take. It also comes with aluminum kick-resistant end caps to help make your entire run that much more comfortable.
- Spacious Feel. Not only is the deck a good size for running but the area near the console is not tight and cramped in. Part of its sleek design, this allows you to move your arms with ease as you go about your workout sessions.
- Heart Rate Monitoring. This treadmill comes with a LifePulse digital heart rate monitoring system so you can keep track of which heart rate zone you’r working in during your entire session.
- Dual cup holders. Stay hydrated with the dual cup holders or just stash your keys and other belongings when needed as you run or walk.
- LCD Touchscreen. Navigating through your workout will be easy thanks to the 20.5″ touchscreen provided with this treadmill.
- Speed Capacity. No matter what your fitness level happens to be, you should find that you can adequately challenge yourself with this machine. With a 0.5-12 mph speed rating, you can comfortably doing interval training without an issue.
- Weight Limit. This machine is built to last and the weight limit illustrates that. With a 400 pound user weight capacity, you can rest assured you’ll feel safe and secure as you go about your run.
Life Fitness Club Series+ Treadmill - Key Specs:
|Running Area:||22” x 60”|
|Weight Capacity:||400 LBS|
|Dimensions:||82" L x 36" W x 56" H|
- Weak Motor. The motor on this unit only is a 4-HP AC motor with 8-HP at peak performance, not at continuous duty. This means that it may not be as strong for longer duration running times. The machine runs on alternate current (AC) rather than direct current (DC), meaning it may be a bit noisier than other machines out there on the market today.
Overall, this treadmill is a great option for those who want something that looks great, has a sturdy build, and will be a comfortable ride for any user who takes it for a stroll. This treadmill is best suited to light use and may not stand up to a heavy gym environment, but if you have an elite health club with a few users who would run or walk on it per day, it should do just fine.
You’ll love how it seamlessly integrates with your upscale design and your users will thank you for saving their joints with its superior shock absorption abilities.
October 31, 2022: Updated treadmill price and specifications, added more FAQs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Life Fitness Club Series+ treadmill easy to assemble?
On the whole, we'd say yes. As with any treadmill, many hands make lighter work, and some assistance might be required.
Is the Life Fitness Club Series+ treadmill durable?
Yes, in addition to a solid lifetime warranty, the Life Fitness brand is known for durability.
Is the Life Fitness Club Series+ treadmill noisy?
Since this treadmill runs on alternate current (AC) rather than direct current (DC), you may find it a little more noisy than other models on the market.
What is the maximum user weight capacity for the Life Fitness Club Series+ treadmill?
Is the Life Fitness Club Series+ treadmill heavy or difficult to transport?
While this machine is one of the heftier treadmills out there, it comes with built-in transport wheels on the front to make moving it a little easier.