What We Like
- Price: The ProForm 850T competes very well against others in its price class.
- Track: The 850 T’s 60”x 0” track can accommodate users of just about any size. Adjustable ProTech™ cushioning reduces the impact on runners’ joints.
- Motor: The 2.5 CHP Mach Z™ motor is strong enough to handle an hour or two of heavy training every day. It helps the treadmill support up to 325 pounds and a top speed of 12 mph.
- Workout programs: With Quick™ Workout Apps, people simply enter their time, distance, and desired range to get customized workouts. Additionally, 24 workout programs are built into the 850T. The treadmill is also equipped with iFit Live. Using a wireless Internet connection, a treadmill user can virtually run along any Google Maps route. iFit includes a number of other features and helps make ProForms popular.
- Heart monitor: Pulse sensors are included on the handlebars.
- Audio capability: The 850T’s iPod-compatible audio port and built-in Intermix Acoustics 2.0 sound systems help to keep exercisers entertained.
- Warranties: With the ProForm 850 T, customers get a lifetime frame warranty, a 25-year motor warranty, two years on parts, and one year of labor.
The 850 T is a marked upgrade to the 590 T. It has double the preset programming and its parts warranty is twice as long. With iFit Live, 24 built-in workouts, and great audio capability, it’s loaded with features that provide extra motivation to exercise.