What We Like
- Convenience: When you buy certain treadmill brands from Sears, you can have the equipment shipped directly to your home.
- Price: Sears tends to offer competitive prices and frequently has sales. Still, sometimes customers can get the treadmills for less by buying directly from the manufacturer.
- Selection: The Sears collection of more than fifty treadmill lines means that something is available for every consumer. The website makes it easy to narrow the selection logically.
What We Don’t Like
- Pick-up: Some treadmill models can be shipped directly to your home, but others are only shipped to the nearest Sears store and require customer pick-up.
- Older models: For some lines, Sears does not carry the latest model.
Sears offers a great range of treadmills, from models that cost as low as $350 on sale to high-end luxury treadmills. A manufacturer’s website might offer better deals – and newer models – but the Sears collection is definitely worth checking out.