What We Like:
- Compact Design: The Power 995’s SpaceSaver design has EasyLift technology. In other words, a shock assist system makes it easy to fold the treadmill vertically and gain floor space.
- Motor: The 3.0 CHP motor is commercial quality. It runs smoothly for any type of workout – interval training, endurance runs or speed training. The top speed is 12 mph.
- Track: This treadmill’s long 60” x 20” tread belt lets just about anyone run with a full stride. Its ProShox cushioning absorbs impact at four isolator points to protect your joints and help you perform your best.
- Workout Programs: Twenty workout programs are built into the console. Designed by a personal trainer, the programs efficiently target performance and calorie burning. The 995 can also be used with iFit Live, which is sold separately. This technology lets you download additional personal training workouts, compete in online races, virtually experience famous trails with Google Maps, and automatically track personal progress.
- Heartrate Monitor: Heart rate sensors are built into the handlebars.
- Audio: The Proform 995’s iPod-compatible audio port and rich Intermix Acoustics 3.0 sound system help keep you entertained.
- Warranty: This treadmill has a great warranty for the price. With the 995, customers get a lifetime frame warranty, a lifetime motor warranty, three years on parts and a year of labor.
More Review Features of the ProForm Power 995 Treadmill on video!
What We Don’t Like:
- It’s not easy to find fault with the new Power 995. To save money, you could opt for the old Power 995 instead. You would get fewer workouts, less advanced cushioning and a shorter warranty – but you’d still get a great deal.
Our overall treadmill review: The new Power 995 is a winner. It’s made of high quality parts and includes excellent consumer protection. The twenty built-in programs are enough to get anyone into shape, and if you tire of those, you can upgrade to iFit Live and feel as if you’ve got a whole new treadmill. This is a great pick!