What We Like
- Motor: The A2750’s 2.75 HP commercial motor is more powerful than most other home treadmill motors in its price class, and it’s backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Workout programs: NordicTrack knows how to make exercise fun. The A2750 can handle an iFit card reader (sold separately) and is sold with wireless internet capability. The technology enables exercisers to virtually walk or run through popular tourist destinations by connecting with Google Maps. Some other possibilities include virtually racing against Facebook friends and downloading workout videos directly to the treadmill.
- Console: In addition to displaying 3D images of Google Maps terrain, the A2750 console boasts a touch screen, one-touch incline and speed control buttons, and a number of built-in workouts that target weight loss, aerobic fitness, and performance goals.
- Audio: The NordicTrack A2750’s audio capability gives the treadmill an advantage over other machines in its class. Users can dock an iPod or connect another MP3 player to the treadmill’s advanced sound system.
- Track: The A2750’s track is 60” long to accommodate runners and taller walkers.
- Sturdy deck: NordicTrack decks are renowned for their stability, and the A2750 PRO can support up to 350 pounds.
- Motor warranty: The A2750 is sold with a lifetime warranty on the motor.
What We Don’t Like
- Parts warranty: One year of parts and labor is provided in the A2750’s warranty.
- iFit trouble: Some users have reported having trouble configuring the iFit live technology.
More Review Features of the NordicTrack A2750 PRO on video!
NordicTrack’s A2750 PRO offers great value for under $1000. It has excellent entertainment options, a generous treadbelt, a relatively powerful motor, and a confidence-instilling warranty on the motor. The track is suitable for taller users too.